Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ryan Dunn is Dead.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011 | 11:04 AM
|
Default Ryan Dunn is Dead.

Depressing.

Crash Kills Ryan Dunn Of MTV's 'Jackass'

Old 06-20-2011 | 11:24 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Im not sad nor do I care because he was DRINKING and Driving... this is just another story of what happens when you do stupid things...

Sorry for your loss bud.

Old 06-20-2011 | 11:32 AM
|

I do agree that I feel no pity if someone is drinking and driving and speeding, but at the same time in a comedic and entertainment standpoint its saddening.

Just like Heath Ledger OD'ing. Like he ****ing made the Dark Knight what it is and it's just depressing that we will never get to see that brilliance on film again.

Old 06-20-2011 | 11:39 AM

yeah, ryan dunn was a funny guy.

Old 06-20-2011 | 03:32 PM

I'm shocked Steve 0 outlived someone from that show...

Old 06-20-2011 | 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by gump
I'm shocked Steve 0 outlived someone from that show...

Old 06-20-2011 | 03:46 PM

no more depressing than the other few million people that die of lesser stupid things every year.

Old 06-20-2011 | 03:49 PM

Ryan & Steve-O were just on "Minute To Win It" to win/raise money for charity...& did a great job at that!

Regardless of what you think of him/them personally, everyone keep in mind that he was someone's family member, friend, etc. Keep the hater-talk off the thread.

May he R.I.P.

Old 06-20-2011 | 04:23 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer

i can't stand the whole "i feel no pity because he was doing something stupid" comments that people make. no one is perfect, and i doubt you'd feel no pity if it was a family member or a close friend that made the mistake of having a drink and getting behind the wheel, its easy to talk the way you do when you don't know of the person....

it sucks that he died, but those guys do follow the whole "i'm here for a good time, not a long time" way of life. i'm sure he lived a whole lot in the few years he was on this planet.

RIP

Old 06-20-2011 | 04:29 PM
|

Originally Posted by Conrice
i can't stand the whole "i feel no pity because he was doing something stupid" comments that people make. no one is perfect, and i doubt you'd feel no pity if it was a family member or a close friend that made the mistake of having a drink and getting behind the wheel, its easy to talk the way you do when you don't know of the person....

it sucks that he died, but those guys do follow the whole "i'm here for a good time, not a long time" way of life. i'm sure he lived a whole lot in the few years he was on this planet.

RIP
I am upset for the family and sympathize for them greatly, but I can't look at a death due to excessive drinking and speeding in a good light ever since I have known people who have been killed by a drunk driver.

Quick Reply: Ryan Dunn is Dead.