CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   On the run ....... UPDATED (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/run-updated-65754/)

samill42 04-14-2008 11:00 PM

On the run ....... UPDATED

so friday i had plans to go out with a friend, we went to chilli's then down to riverfront ( fort lauderdale fl ). so i never planned on going back to my place, the g/f knew this, so sat morning my cell starts blowing up at 6:30a.m. "where are you, why didn't you come home." told her" you know when i go out drinking i crash at the "tanks" house!" which she replies, " you never do that, you allways ride your bike home." [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Now, i have notnor will i ever ride even after one drink, so that was the last straw, i spent sat in maimi looking for a new place, i have not been home since, i know this sounds rash, so heres the background,she is the most co-depandent girl on the planet. if i don't spend 99.9% of my time making her feel better then all i get is greif, iput up with a nasty a$$ biotch for ten years, i'm not going to do it any more. i'm out theFing door, no more crazy chicks, well at least not this crazy. The biggest thing is my dog is there so i have to find a place for her ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can deal with the dog, not with this chick.

D2VW14_20 04-14-2008 11:04 PM

RE: On the run .......

I hate these situations. Sorry to hear about it mang!

HARDCORP 8654 04-14-2008 11:05 PM

Codependency is a true condition and if she is truly suffering from it strategically relocating may not be the end of your problem. Truly hope this is an exaggeration on your behalf. Either way brother, good luck

Martin_D 04-14-2008 11:08 PM

Hope everything works out for ya!

samill42 04-14-2008 11:49 PM

thanks guys, no this is as dead on as i can get it, but we will see what happens, i'll keep you posted.

SpiritRR 04-15-2008 12:02 AM

GOD I HOPE YOU SAVE THE DOG!

Wow, I really need to stop shouting tonight...sorry about the crazies--usually gets worse before it gets better--time to GTFO...please let us know poochum's status...and your own. Good luck.

jdschmidt 04-15-2008 12:24 AM

good call on your part..you deserve to be happy for awhile.

good luck..go get your dog when shes at work or something..couldnt ever leave mine behind.

FireStourm 04-15-2008 01:15 AM

Yeah sorry bro. Think everyone has been there at least once or twice. Make sure you go collect on the doggy. I'll tell you this if something happens between me and the woman she can keep the lil ****ing yorkie damn thing is pure satanic evil! Now if it was my blood hound it would be another story.

KidCr3nshaw 04-15-2008 01:52 AM

Remember when I said, "no fight is a meaningless fight?"

This is what I meant, sorry man. Chicks can take the wind out of yer sails as quick as they fill them.

Bang her one last time - in da pooper. no lube. no apologies, either.

samill42 04-15-2008 03:11 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Bang her one last time - in da pooper. no lube. no apologies, either.
no way i will never get rid of her then, damn that be like nailing my foot to the floor and giving her some barbed wire to hit me with.