CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   On the run ....... UPDATED (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/run-updated-65754/)

samill42 04-14-2008 11:00 PM

On the run ....... UPDATED

so friday i had plans to go out with a friend, we went to chilli's then down to riverfront ( fort lauderdale fl ). so i never planned on going back to my place, the g/f knew this, so sat morning my cell starts blowing up at 6:30a.m. "where are you, why didn't you come home." told her" you know when i go out drinking i crash at the "tanks" house!" which she replies, " you never do that, you allways ride your bike home." [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Now, i have notnor will i ever ride even after one drink, so that was the last straw, i spent sat in maimi looking for a new place, i have not been home since, i know this sounds rash, so heres the background,she is the most co-depandent girl on the planet. if i don't spend 99.9% of my time making her feel better then all i get is greif, iput up with a nasty a$$ biotch for ten years, i'm not going to do it any more. i'm out theFing door, no more crazy chicks, well at least not this crazy. The biggest thing is my dog is there so i have to find a place for her ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can deal with the dog, not with this chick.

D2VW14_20 04-14-2008 11:04 PM

RE: On the run .......

I hate these situations. Sorry to hear about it mang!

HARDCORP 8654 04-14-2008 11:05 PM

Codependency is a true condition and if she is truly suffering from it strategically relocating may not be the end of your problem. Truly hope this is an exaggeration on your behalf. Either way brother, good luck

Martin_D 04-14-2008 11:08 PM

Hope everything works out for ya!

samill42 04-14-2008 11:49 PM

thanks guys, no this is as dead on as i can get it, but we will see what happens, i'll keep you posted.

SpiritRR 04-15-2008 12:02 AM

GOD I HOPE YOU SAVE THE DOG!

Wow, I really need to stop shouting tonight...sorry about the crazies--usually gets worse before it gets better--time to GTFO...please let us know poochum's status...and your own. Good luck.

jdschmidt 04-15-2008 12:24 AM

good call on your part..you deserve to be happy for awhile.

good luck..go get your dog when shes at work or something..couldnt ever leave mine behind.

FireStourm 04-15-2008 01:15 AM

Yeah sorry bro. Think everyone has been there at least once or twice. Make sure you go collect on the doggy. I'll tell you this if something happens between me and the woman she can keep the lil ****ing yorkie damn thing is pure satanic evil! Now if it was my blood hound it would be another story.

KidCr3nshaw 04-15-2008 01:52 AM

Remember when I said, "no fight is a meaningless fight?"

This is what I meant, sorry man. Chicks can take the wind out of yer sails as quick as they fill them.

Bang her one last time - in da pooper. no lube. no apologies, either.

samill42 04-15-2008 03:11 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Bang her one last time - in da pooper. no lube. no apologies, either.
no way i will never get rid of her then, damn that be like nailing my foot to the floor and giving her some barbed wire to hit me with.

crashkhanman 04-15-2008 03:28 AM

Wow.. sorry to hear the situation is soo bad. Hope you find a place soon so you can get the dog. Goodluck!!

+1 not riding even with 1 beer.

blizzneck 04-15-2008 03:34 AM

just bring number #1 er #2 home and sey "oops", with a suprised look on yer face, "I thought you were werking"! THat should do it, muhahahahahahahahahahahah.

samill42 04-15-2008 03:38 AM

i got a #4 now as well so i could bring #1 #2 and # 4 home, wow that would be great. you'll meet her tomarrow night........ er........ tonight.

blizzneck 04-15-2008 03:43 AM

you install a side car on the ol' F3 and not tell me 8)

Shadow 04-15-2008 03:45 AM

+100 on the dog, and +1000 on the beer.:)
8 hours bottle to throttle is what I live by.
Sad news, hope it works out for you. Lived with one for far too long, myself, 12 years after it's all over and she's still nasty.....[X(]
They don't change with time......not ever.

samill42 04-15-2008 03:57 AM

no side car but i was thinking about it, need room for the dog after all.:D

And shadow, your right they dont change................ever, lived with one for ten years, not again,

Shadow 04-15-2008 04:28 AM

My friend Des, who's over 70 now, still riding his Gold Wing, and done over 1 000 000 that's right, one million Kilo's on it (about 625000 miles) has taught his dog "Widget" to sit in front of him on the tank, and his wife behind.........takes the dog everywhere, so if you love the dog, and don't want a sidecar, teach it to ride........I'll send pics of Des and dog when I see him next week - sure to have Widget or Boswell his other dog with him on the bike.

KidCr3nshaw 04-15-2008 04:32 AM

^^^Has he been on TV before? I'm certain I've heard/seen/read about that before... ?

Crazy.

samill42 04-15-2008 04:45 AM

i've got a 120 pound rottie, so that will be very hard to do.

D2VW14_20 04-15-2008 07:17 AM

I have a Rottie too, good luck finding an apartment to take um, I never could :([:@]

eweppley 04-15-2008 07:37 AM

I hope it all works out for ya, man! Sounds like she's crackers.She reallyshouldn't rely on someone else forher own happiness. All it leads to is disappointment.

Good luck training the Rottie to ride! I want to see pics of that!!! ....LOL

Train him/her to stay with your bike while it's parked and you'll never have to worry about it again when you leave it on the street. https://cbrforum.com/micons/m16.gif

champ24 04-15-2008 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: eweppley

Train him/her to stay with your bike while it's parked and you'll never have to worry about it again when you leave it on the street. https://cbrforum.com/micons/m16.gif
Man that sounds amazing.

And your doing the right thing by leaving. You don't have a choice on that one because you're right, women don't change... ever.

Bumble Bee 04-15-2008 12:46 PM

Damn man sorry to hear that, but if you need to get out for you own good then do it. I may be living in Miami with in the next year so if that happens we'll have to ride.

samill42 04-15-2008 01:20 PM

word to that bumble, there are a couple guys from here i ride with so the more the better. and yeah getting away from her will bea god sent. as for the rottie, she all ready sits by my bike when its parkedin the house,just have to work on her staying by it outside. that will be a hard one.

samill42 04-21-2008 02:13 AM

RE: On the run ....... UPDATED

Ok, here we go, well i moved out, got my own place, she stole the dog, i got the dog back, today she had a friend of hers steal my bike, which after 5 hours i got back, and he went to jail. so its drama with this biotch. but i'm out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

eweppley 04-21-2008 03:34 AM

RE: On the run ....... UPDATED

She stole your dog and then your bike!!!! Damn, that biotch needs help fast!!!

You absolutely did the right thing by moving out. Probably should've been sooner. Hope all the drama dies down now for ya. Youreallyneedto start training that dog to bite her.

fishfryer527 04-21-2008 05:35 AM

no more crazy chicks, well at least not this crazy.
All of them are crazy. The only question is are they faithful and crazy. Most are crazy due to insecurities, usually that isn't fixable. Run away and hide from this one.