Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!

Seen this on another forum it's a decked out 2008 ZX10 (yea its ugly too), with a awesome looking paint job (police version) a person owns it not a dept. Yes it is legal and he can use it to patrol.
- Power Commander V
- Full Akrapovic Exhaust (w/ custom exhaust hanger)
- K&N Race Filter
- Dynotune 60hp Shot of Nitrous
- Code 3 / Whelen Led Lights
- Code 3 Siren
- Motorola Radio

Bike was built basically to see if he could! That and to be used in community policing events / parades / charity runs etc... If you come to the annual stunt show / ride in Ashland I'm sure it will be there!!!

Attached Thumbnails Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-01.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-03.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-05.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-11.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-12.jpg  

Old 05-23-2010, 01:12 PM

Now I know its a ugly ZX10, and that isn't made by honda but I have to give it to this guy it looks good. Now I also am not saying to try this guy but I wonder how good of a rider he is.
Enjoy guy and gurls.

Attached Thumbnails Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-20.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-18.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-16.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-14.jpg   Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-13.jpg  

Old 05-23-2010, 01:22 PM

Haha, that's pretty cool. Now if only they would bring CHIPS back with bikes like that.

Old 05-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You positive someone that's not in the force can own that? I'd imagine a lot of identity question...

oops, misread. The officer owns it and not the dept. Seen guys turn their personal vehicles into squad cars but not their bikes

Originally Posted by LingLing
Haha, that's pretty cool. Now if only they would bring CHIPS back with bikes like that.
Oh GOD NO!

Old 05-23-2010, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
You positive someone that's not in the force can own that? I'd imagine a lot of identity question...

oops, misread. The officer owns it and not the dept. Seen guys turn their personal vehicles into squad cars but not their bikes
I thought he meant just some joe smoe owned it, too. Started thinking, "so if I put lights and a radio on mine, I can pull people over legally?"

Old 05-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kowen1208
I thought he meant just some joe smoe owned it, too. Started thinking, "so if I put lights and a radio on mine, I can pull people over legally?"
Lol... try getting snagged by a Hemi Cuda cop

Old 05-23-2010, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Lol... try getting snagged by a Hemi Cuda cop
Reminds me of when the new Mustang came out in '05. One of the cities just to the north got one in black with tinted windows. You couldn't tell it was a police car unless you were really looking for it. Saw it pulling street racers over on weekends ALL the time. That's the kind of cop* stuff that pisses me off. Of course people are gonna wanna see how their car stacks up against the new 'stang. Cops shouldn't be giving ANY encouragement to break the law, whether someone was going to break the law on their own or not.

*Personally, all of my encounters with police have been pleasant. Both sides were polite, and no tickets have been received.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:17 PM

The zx10r is a very fast bike, its hard to keep the front end down. My friend has one and it runs 9.40s in the quarter withe 9 inch extensions and -1 on the front sprocket. Johnnyh

Old 05-24-2010, 02:39 AM

I believe that there a two police Busas in Oklahoma.....they were confiscated from drug dealers..... Here is one if them......its a State Trooper

Attached Thumbnails Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!-ohphayabusa1.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
Now I know its a ugly ZX10, and that isn't made by honda but I have to give it to this guy it looks good. Now I also am not saying to try this guy but I wonder how good of a rider he is.
Enjoy guy and gurls.
Why ugly? It looks not bad. How fast is it?

Quick Reply: Run Run as fast as you can...BUT LOOK OUT!