Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ROTM...forget that, vote for RIDERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROTM...forget that, vote for RIDERS

Seriously, this **** (thirdgenlxi)should have gotten atleast local news attention but instead he's stuck with our sorry asses 100Kfreaking miles on a 2004 sportbike.....get this man a beer, trophy, a fat chic....something!!!!

Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ROTM...forget that, vote for RIDERS

Amen to that. I would love to get my bike up to 100k before it's paid off, but to do that, I need to average 20k a year........I'm already 8k behind!

...........AND he did it with a 2004 model year bike.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:23 PM

i think that thirdgenlxi does deserve some type of award for bein such a kickass guy and on top of that hes a cool one also.
congrats to you thirdgenlxi!!
JonBrown

Old 10-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Retired Administrator

He did get a custom title in his avatart.... not much, but it's something.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well thanks guys for the compliments... I do appreaciate it But I don't like to think of myself as being any better or worse than anyone else on here.... I'm just your average guy who just tends to ride alot, lol. Nothing special, just dedicated to doing something I love is all. I'm happy with my custom title in my avatar

There is another forum I'm on where they do bike of the month as well as member of the month (not the same people for both). I'm not sure how they do it, whether it voting or they just pick somebody based on some certain criteria or what.... but it seems to work good for them

JonBrown... you're in FL, we'll have to meet up sometime! Probably after I move (end of this month)... gotta go visit my buddy in Tallahassee one of these days, and that's right in your area

Old 10-02-2007, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: NextYearCubFan

Seriously, this **** (thirdgenlxi)should have gotten atleast local news attention but instead he's stuck with our sorry asses 100Kfreaking miles on a 2004 sportbike.....get this man a beer, trophy, a fat chic....something!!!!
Disappointed he didn't win...maybe next month.

(Recker's bike IS sweet though!)

Old 10-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really do hope he'll post a thread of how many tires, oil changes, chains, sprockets, maintenance, etc, etc. he went through getting it to 100,000 miles.

COME ON MAN, WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES!!!!

Old 10-03-2007, 06:44 AM

Well, I scraped up some cash and ordered you ahefty russian chic (the skinny ones were too much). She should be arriving any day now. Hope you saved up alittle as well, chances are she's gonna want to be fed.....often. HA!! Seriously, it was really cool to see what did for personal reasons. I am fairly new to ride'n (on the street anyway) and Iwas seriouslythinking about selling my bikebecause ofthe amount and severity of accidents.I truley love to ride....usually the first thing I do whenI wake up. I work in an ER in San Antonio though and ive seen first hand several times the results of rides gone bad. Back to the point.......its reassuring to see a guy do that many miles and your bike damn near still looks new!!! Thanks for the post and congrats again on what I consider to be close to amazing, Chris

Old 10-03-2007, 06:53 AM

I don't understand how thirdgen does it. I mean, to average over 30,000 miles a year on a bike is insane. I know he lives in florida, but damn! I don't evencome close to thatdrivingmy car!

Old 10-03-2007, 07:04 AM

yea madgreek i am with you. i ride mine everyday and i put about 2k a month i have no idea how i would put 20k a year!!
dayum

Quick Reply: ROTM...forget that, vote for RIDERS