Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Roommate makes my life hell!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay. If that's the case, then I agree with you. Your original post just made you sound a little unsympathetic of her personal space and belongings being violated, regardless of how big of a witch she is. If she wanted to be honest about everything, she would have kept the empty bottles, bought replacements, and given you the receipts for reimbursement.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kowen1208
Okay. If that's the case, then I agree with you. Your original post just made you sound a little unsympathetic of her personal space and belongings being violated, regardless of how big of a witch she is. If she wanted to be honest about everything, she would have kept the empty bottles, bought replacements, and given you the receipts for reimbursement.
Well this whole situation sucks. It has no gotten to the point where everyone at my wifes work is not wanting to even here her story before siding with my roommate. so know m wife is at work and hates it becuase no one will talk to her. Gaa what a witch my ex roommate has become. W=B.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:04 AM
Old 07-06-2010, 01:11 AM

Pranks like this always get out of hand. Hope you straighting things out and make things right. Johnnyh

Old 07-06-2010, 01:46 PM

I hate to say it man but the easiest way to make this whole situation disappear is to appease her. Yeah it is a shytty deal but once she is paid, have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT with her regardless of the circumstances. Yeah it is like a swift kick to the family jewels w/ steel toed combat boots but is it worth risking your career over. No it is not.

People like her make me vomit. They see the uniform and think 'Oh I can funk his career up bc he is in the military.' I want to punch her in the damn throat.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 PM

Same here Hossier.

I went to base legal today and they drafted something saying that she will not br refunded any of the reamining funds or deposits. Of course she wanted to have someone read it so her being taken of the lease is waiting another day. I feel bad for my wife in all this because they share the same friends and now some of her(atleast she thought) good friends want nothing to due with her. But i think my career is safe because she told me that her and her mom calling my work is done because its a household matter and should have never entered anyones workplace. Its not like i went to her work and started talking to her boss. Although now im thinking i should have but im not going to treat someone the way i dont want to be treated.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:07 PM

You are a gentleman and scholar for being above her asinine tantrums. Use your resources. I was in the AF and I know you have plenty of protection if you use it right. Now was it your 1st shirt or your NCOIC that talked to you?

Old 07-07-2010, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Hoosier1104
You are a gentleman and scholar for being above her asinine tantrums. Use your resources. I was in the AF and I know you have plenty of protection if you use it right. Now was it your 1st shirt or your NCOIC that talked to you?

My NCOIC. Thankfully our first shirt is out right now and my NCOIC just happened to be playing the roll of 1st shirt for the week she was calling. So he was nice enough to not start investigating me due to what her mom was saying.

And ya im being pretty nice. Normally i would just flip out and knock a beach out. lol

What did you do in the AF?

Old 07-07-2010, 03:30 PM

2E6X3: Voice Switch Systems

I got promoted to Staff right as I got out. Had a line number of like 1104. Which means I would have sewn on on the 1st of Oct. Oh well.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:16 AM

If you break a lease, you don't get your money back. That is how things go.

Quick Reply: Roommate makes my life hell!!!!!!!