Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rode besidee a new Dodge Challenger.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode besidee a new Dodge Challenger.

Its nice, but was all black and just looked like a shadow. No detail or you couldnt even notice the curves/corners.

Still a nice vehicle, although I feel as bringing back classics is the desperation cry from the auto makers. *I dont like them*

Old 09-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Default RE: Rode besidee a new Dodge Challenger.

Saw an SRT-8 Challenger last night...looked clean as hell. They're too expensive IMO

Old 09-02-2008, 07:33 PM

bringing back the classics is definatly the way to go. i have seen the new challengerin a sweet orange paint job it's a real nice looking car, they did a great job with it . i can't wait to see the new camaro, i'm a definate mustang guy but i love to see the new edge cars w/classic lines. old meets new, how can you loose?

Old 09-02-2008, 07:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Adionik

Saw an SRT-8 Challenger last night...looked clean as hell. They're too expensive IMO

Ya it was an SRT. Thats another thing I hate is those ugly *** plastic labels on cars. Ya they're fine on pickups but not on a car and especially not on a sports car.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 PM

of the 3 retro-styled pony cars brought back I like the challenger the best. I saw a silver one roll down mainstreet here about 2 weeks ago. Pretty sharp car. It's about time dodge made some manual V8 cars...for me that's a make or break deal. I'd never own a charger for that sole reason. Ford has the right idea...the majority of mustang gts are stick and it's pretty much always been that way. IMO the challenger is one of the best looking pony/muscle cars to come out of detroit in a long time.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:32 PM

I love all three.......They hit the perfect style back in the day and they have been moving farther and farther away from "sweet" ever since.....I'm glad to see them getting back to basics!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 08:37 PM

Yes, I really love the new aged muscle cars they are coming out with. The design is oldschool but still new age. They are very nice inside and out, sound great, and ride great. Luxury cars man... The new Camaro has the corvettes engine in it! What a great car...

Old 09-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The new Challenger is amazing. Got to ride in one (they wouldn't let me drive it) and it handles amazingly and has the most unbelievable exhaust note. The new Camaro will probably end up like the Mustang.......GREAT looking concept car, but a disappointing production result. The reason the Challenger looks as close to the concept as possible is because Chrysler (now separated from Benz) is starting to create concepts at "near" production levels, which means there won't be any "huge" differences between the concept and the production model......as the Challenger proves.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 PM

Yuck

There's a reason why I ride an import motorcycle, same reason why I don't buy domestic vehicles.

And yes I'm quite aware of the parts coming from Mexico/assembly plants in Arkansas/corporate HQ in NA. So morons need not reply.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:33 PM

I don't see the Camaro being disappoint, i mean its not an Fbody anymore...but it has an LSx...that alone has saved dozens of cars from being crappy

Quick Reply: Rode besidee a new Dodge Challenger.