Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

RIP ZX-9R

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 03:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RIP ZX-9R

What's Cracking Everyone!!! I have some Good news. I just laid to rest a 2005 ZX-9R. I mean the guy was talking a lot of stuff about how he just got his power commander remap out And His Muzzy is un stoppable and you know hog wash like that. So you know what I did, So I asked him ( Do you think your kawi Can Dust my Honda?) I forgot to tell you guys that I took My 929RR stickers off a long time ago. So you guys know how it looks. So I asked( You want me in a 1/4 mile or you want to go further?) He said 2 miles. I said roger that lets go. He's in a club but i'm not going to put him on blast like that. But from the jump I had him, to much throttle at the line. When I looked back I knew it was over he was trying to play catch up the whole race. But after I race him he wass like I gave it to much gas snd i didnt clutch right.. Thats cool he was making excuses.. But his boys was dissappointed in him cause they thought he got beat by a 600, But when I told them It was( CBR929RR The Ninja Killer) They couldn't do nothing But show it respect. Because they know its a BEAST!!!

Thanks for READING please shoot Me an REPLY if yall feel THose Hondas CBR929RR THE NINJA KILLA[>:]

Old 06-13-2005, 04:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RIP ZX-9R

So 2 miles? Open throttle in 6th?