Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Relationship advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Relationship advice

In an effort to improve our marriage my wife and I started journaling recently to track our feelings. You may want to try this it has worked great for us. Here is an example

Her Diary:
Tonight, I thought Tom was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

My Diary:

CBR wouldn't start today. Can't figure it out, but at least I got laid.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:35 AM

OMFG isnt that the truth. I have been there myself. In fact recently. HAHAHAHA the girl I was seeing kept saying "you don't listen to me". I guess she didn't realize at 75mph the wind block all sound from the back of my bike?!?!?!?

finaly I left her..... her wardrobe didn't match my bike anyways.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:40 AM

omg, that is the most honest representation of how different men and women think!!! hilarious!!!

Old 11-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha my unlce sent me this awhile ago. Its so true and funny.

If you have ever heard of Ralphie May he is a funny as hell comedian. He speaks the truth about what ost of us think and do. I would advise people to listen to him. haha

Old 11-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Soooo funny, great advice by the way....

Old 11-24-2010, 01:07 PM

Journaling honestly is really useful. But men do tend to think of life simpler. Nice comparison.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:37 PM

Bahahahhah I opened this thread with a planned response about needing pictures of said significant other. Oh man great laugh.

Ah... but ah pics are OK anyways

Old 11-24-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Bahahahhah I opened this thread with a planned response about needing pictures of said significant other. Oh man great laugh.

Ah... but ah pics are OK anyways

classic nate.......where's your pics?

Old 11-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Nates all talk I think he has a secret he will let out one day about how women just don't do it for him so he must just look at them and get the business done by himself bahHaha... sorry to callyou out dude

Old 11-24-2010, 02:44 PM

You know not all women are like that. I hate how women get all clingy and touchy feely, some guys like that I guess. They want a mommy to take care of them. I'm told I'm a rare find since I don't want to ride on the back of the bike I want my own. I drive a 3/4 ton Chevy with a flowmaster exhaust and lights down the running boards.

Quick Reply: Relationship advice