Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Reason Whys Some Girls Stay Single

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009 | 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by thrasher572
The brush-off would be more personal if she scribbled the number down on a napkin for sexaholics anonymous....
When guys bugged my mom for her number, she gave them one...

To the Philadelphia Zoo

There's also this # for Philly peeps. I've used it twice so far (215)618-1505. There's prolly a local # for every major city

Old 10-04-2009 | 04:30 PM

I think to need sexaholics you need to actually be able to get someone to have sex with you.

Old 10-04-2009 | 05:37 PM

He has been dating the Palmer twins.

Old 10-06-2009 | 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Elfling
:squint: My fiance rides a gixxer, and I bought it for him.
You are a brave lady to post that fact on this particular thread. There are so many ways to go with that. I'm am absolutely biting my tongue in half.

Last edited by JHouse; 10-06-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-06-2009 | 09:09 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Originally Posted by Elfling
:squint: My fiance rides a gixxer, and I bought it for him.
LOL I feel sorry for him, and for you then

Old 10-06-2009 | 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Fact of life, sry Elf. Gixxers really do attract the lowest common denominator of sportbike riders. Not everyone who rides a gixxer is a douche, but it's true in large portions of the country that the gixxer community suffers from the worst douche to bike density ratio. Blame it on it's "hip" styling, speed racer oriented marketing campaign or just their strategic dealer locations (theres one near pretty much every college campus) or whatever but the bike draws in the douches. Like I said, not everyone in a gixxer is a douche and there's douches on all kinds of bikes, but the gixxer/douche ratio is way out of wack in comparison.

So I'd have to say, guessing the guy rides a gixxer, if he rides at all, is just playin the odds. No offence to your boyfriend, who I'm sure just listening to your non-biased at all defense of, is most certainly not one of the douches.

The entire interwebs doesn't make fun of gixxer riders for absolutely no reason and some stereotypes exist for a reason. If you don't believe me go troll gixxer.com for a bit. Just to be on the safe side though, maybe you should have your sig other go here and take the squid test. http://www.bytebrothers.org/SquidTest.htm Just to be sure, ya know. Better safe than sry. Gixxer Squidouches are everywhere, sometimes they even infilitrate our homes, our forums, and our hearts, always be wary, always be ready, always carry a club.
Sec... I'm looking for the... I agree 100% smilie icon face... where is it..

:icon_worth y:

Old 10-06-2009 | 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by JHouse
You are a brave lady to post that fact on this particular thread. There are so many ways to go with that. I'm am absolutely biting my tongue in half.

GAH I hate to triple post, but who cares you don't get a post count in off topic anyway...

My ex bought me my 08 1000RR for me it's not as uncommon as you think...

and then it got stolen after we broke up Most women have no clue how to store a bike she had it sitting out at her apartment complex go figure

Old 10-06-2009 | 11:02 AM

You folks figure that "Mr. Smooth" in the recording was ever able to talk anyone in is imagined stable out of a $10K toy? Not likely.

Old 10-06-2009 | 01:19 PM

wow........... hmmm......... what do you say to something like this?......

Quick Reply: The Reason Whys Some Girls Stay Single