Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rear or Front?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rear or Front?

I think there is some confusion about what this thread/poll is really asking... Are we all discussing which way the paper hangs or which direction we wipe our asses? If this is about which way it hangs, usually for me the paper gets wet so I have to use leaves. If this is about direction I have found that with using the all-naturalé products with scented autumn hues and lavender accents, the side to side method over the rectum works wonders, I HIGHLY recommend this technique to those who really want to 'save the enviornment'. After all they don't call it Green Peace for nothing, stop eating the shrimp cocktail! Adios muchachos.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:39 PM

You actually wipe your *** with wadded up paper? So primative. I use the 3 seashells.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: telgren

The flap goes in the front, and actually in the water that ways when you flush it takes the cover down with it so you dont have to touch it.
That's how I understand it. Front or back. Then it gets sucked in when you flush.

Personally, I prefer home field advantage, but it doesn't always work out that way. Or a home base in the office is ok too.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, the flap is a splash guard...i found that out only last year...i used to rip them off and then get upset when i get the splashdown residuals...now i know better...

as far as front or back, as long as the flap is wet, it will take the condom down with flush...

some say rear, some say front...others don't use them...but i still find that disgusting...imagine someone had a piece of poo on the seat...they wiped it off, but there are still micrscopic poo on the seat! then again, if someone farts and you smell it, aren't you breathing in airborne poo?

sea shells? sea shells? too hard to flush! only way to get clean is to wash your hole! kinda hard for public places but just run really fast and hop on the sink! woohoo!

Old 11-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Retired Moderator

I always put the flapper part to the front. I see all the transient pubic hairs and coagulated **** splotches, and I don't want my boys touching that stuff. Even if it is a wafer thin piece of paper, I am mentally satisfied that I am saved from certain chemo-biological death. As far as other's poo goes, I actually get pissed off when I have to smell someone else's poo. Little, tiny, microscopic pieces of poo go floating through the air and into your nose...Yes, you are breathing it!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I get all paranoid that it is going to be stuck in the molecular construction of my clothing...AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I have to go wash my hands now.

Old 11-22-2006, 11:09 PM

i'm sure you've had your nose in stuff that's just as bad...you know what i mean? i mean being married and all and what not...muahhahhhahhahah

Old 11-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

only way to get clean is to wash your hole! kinda hard for public places but just run really fast and hop on the sink! woohoo!
sounds like you my friend need one of them european bidet thingys to wash your poo hole

Old 11-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Retired Moderator

i'm sure you've had your nose in stuff that's just as bad...you know what i mean? i mean being married and all and what not...muahhahhhahhahah

Let's see...me and my nose in the middle of neat stuff God didn't equip me with vs. some old man's corn filled turd...big difference

Old 11-23-2006, 11:34 AM

WTF !!!

i cannot believe so many bikers are into taking about toilet seats, did i just enter a parrallell universal or what.[&:]

Old 11-23-2006, 01:47 PM

this is important stuff! when you go on long rides in the twists...and you can't make it home in time, the woods has too many critters...you need to be well informed!

Quick Reply: Rear or Front?