Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rantings of mad lunchmen

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rantings of mad lunchmen

Is there anyone here that works for...or previously worked for a fast food restaurant of any sort? Why is it that they never seem to be able to place the fries in the bag with it somehow turning upside down as I attempt to retrieve it, leaving me with an empty fry container...and a bag full of fries!!! Who wants fries from the bottom of the sack?? Isn't there some sort of intense training seminar that these people go thru that teaches them how to place the fries in the bag?Is it notenough that I have to subject myself to eating fast food before scrambling back off to work...now I can't even retrieve my BK frypod from the sack without making it look like a fried Halloween bag? ugh...what is the world coming to??[:@]
[sm=rant.gif]

Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Default RE: Rantings of mad lunchmen

Hahahahahah, thats awesome, that happened to me yesterday!!! f***ers, haha

Old 07-17-2007, 11:57 AM

The fries are a very complicated procedure. The brain can only take so much when trying to place the fries upright in the bag next to something. So trying to keep with name fast food, they tend to fu*% up ALOT.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:05 PM

I worked at BK when I was 16 in highschool. It was the most BS job I ever had. I quit soon after.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:24 PM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Is there anyone here that works for...or previously worked for a fast food restaurant of any sort? Why is it that they never seem to be able to place the fries in the bag with it somehow turning upside down as I attempt to retrieve it, leaving me with an empty fry container...and a bag full of fries!!! Who wants fries from the bottom of the sack?? Isn't there some sort of intense training seminar that these people go thru that teaches them how to place the fries in the bag?Is it notenough that I have to subject myself to eating fast food before scrambling back off to work...now I can't even retrieve my BK frypod from the sack without making it look like a fried Halloween bag? ugh...what is the world coming to??[:@]
[sm=rant.gif]

i have never been unlucky enough to work at a fast food place, but i have a decent story, my dad when he was like 15-16 worked at a certain fast food place which shall remain nameless *cough*golden arches*cough* and there was a school bus that showed up, he dropped a huge tray of all done hamburgers on the floor. the boss told him to hurry and pick them up, and put more ketchep on them and wrap them up.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

i have never been unlucky enough to work at a fast food place, but i have a decent story, my dad when he was like 15-16 worked at a certain fast food place which shall remain nameless *cough*golden arches*cough* and there was a school bus that showed up, he dropped a huge tray of all done hamburgers on the floor. the boss told him to hurry and pick them up, and put more ketchep on them and wrap them up.
Thats not that bad (I would of ate them[sm=gobble.gif]). Ive heard way worse stories. Some I dont believe but I guess there are some sick screwed up people in this world.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

ORIGINAL: TEN

[sm=rant.gif]

ohh deal with it dude.... you think fast food is a great paying job?? they work their asses of and have ungrateful customers ranting at them all day...

and you don't want to know some of the stuff I did when I worked fast food..... rule #1 never screw with the guy making your food..

Old 07-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange
and you don't want to know some of the stuff I did when I worked fast food..... rule #1 never screw with the guy making your food..
my brother was an assistant manager for mcdonalds and i know all about the horror stories and dont **** off the cooks ...

Old 07-17-2007, 01:44 PM

Wow, I always get my fries right side up. My biggest complaint is that they are always cold or something and never taste right.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:56 PM
VP

Isn't there some sort of intense training seminar that these people go thru that teaches them how to place the fries in the bag?
Yeah it's 16-20 years of indifference.