Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

*RANT* I hate litterbugs!

Old 08-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *RANT* I hate litterbugs!

So I'm riding to work today and this crusty lady is in front of me smoking. She flings her butt out the window...I get a good wiff of a cigarette and then see this thing bouncing in front of me. I just then imagined if that thing hit me in the neck and burned me b/c it would have been stuck in my jacket - a crash would have happened and that POS women would have been gone....WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN TO STOP LITTERING! Doesn't anyone notice that we have enough trash in this world and majority of it is the people.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Default RE: *RANT* I hate litterbugs!

But the world is huge, plenty of space for garbage!!! the ocean is really deep right?

Old 08-02-2007, 09:47 AM

i feel ur pain pit i live in a little town that is pretty clean but anytime i see crap like that happening it just sux and most of the time if i have time i catch up to them and "talk" to them about it and i think it makes a difference but prolly not.
JonBrown

Old 08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
VP

Hey pits I feel yer pain... it seems like when I'm walking anywhere all you can see are cigarette butts everywhere... when is it going to be a big enough problem where we actualy do something about it?

Oh, I have an idea... OIL CRISIS DUE TO CIGARETTE BUTTS! that should get some attention!

It's funny you should point this out today because just a few days ago I ran across this site that I really liked a lot.

http://www.cigarettelitter.org/

Old 08-02-2007, 10:57 AM

Before every ride find a burned out cig and put it in ya pocket, next time that happens, speed up to them and throw it in their car and do the "no no" sign with your fingers, they will be shocked and probably wonder how the hellyou grabbed their cig off he ground lol

Old 08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bean600

Before every ride find a burned out cig and put it in ya pocket, next time that happens, speed up to them and throw it in their car and do the "no no" sign with your fingers, they will be shocked and probably wonder how the hellyou grabbed their cig off he ground lol
that would be pretty funny to see.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Bean600

That would be great!

Old 08-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Retired Moderator

What about all those **** bombs the truckers fling out the window? [:'(]

Old 08-02-2007, 01:10 PM

I think it would be a wise investment if we bought mounted cameras. If someone threw out a cig and it hit me I'd seriously get the plate number, call the cops, and show them the camera footage.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:36 PM

Smokers are inconsiderate anyway.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *RANT* I hate litterbugs!