Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Rant From a Cop

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Rant From a Cop

this site pisses me off sometime with the amout of ingnorance on this bored

if there was a big sign on a peice of equipment that said do not stick your hands in it or it will dismember you and you did it who would you blame??? so when you see a sign that says speed LIMIT 30 and your go over it why do you blame the police officer?

it just so many people speak about so many things on this board with out a) even reading the whole thread or b)not knowing what there talking about or taking the time to disscuss it and learn.

and i say ignorant not stupid becuase the people on here are not stupid but lacking knowlege and unwilling to learn about it.

and for you who have never had to call the cops and defend your own home i hope you never do have to call the cops. but what if someone steals your bike are you gona run around pointing your gun at people till they tell you where it is? i mean there are a number of reasons to need police assistance. saying you have a gun and will defend you home with it and will never need to call the police is just silly like i said though i hope you never do have to call them.

okay im done with my rant so you can blast me

Old 04-20-2007, 01:09 AM

good post!

Old 04-20-2007, 01:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

this site pisses me off sometime with the amout of ingnorance on this bored

if there was a big sign on a peice of equipment that said do not stick your hands in it or it will dismember you and you did it who would you blame??? so when you see a sign that says speed LIMIT 30 and your go over it why do you blame the police officer?

it just so many people speak about so many things on this board with out a) even reading the whole thread or b) knowing what there talking about or taking the time to disscuss it and learn.

and i say ignorant not stupid becuase the people on here are not stupid but lacking knowlege and unwilling to learn about it.

okay im done with my rant so you can blast me
Absolutely true. Hell, I don't even really know any cops. They've never been to my house and I haven't had a ticket in 20 years even though I should have. I wave to the motor cops at the speed traps and try to never blame other people for my mistakes.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

i dont think ALL COPS are ********... but
What a *****. Get real and get lost.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:59 AM
Banned

BMG, you're an idiot.

For the rest of you. O you even realize that law enforcement agencies have different divisions? I know it's tough to grasp, but I'll do my best to break it down.

Traffic Enforcement - they checl speed and work accidents.

Patrol Division - they come to your house when you call.

Supervisors - they make sure cops do their jobs.

Detectives - they figure stuff out.

Wake up - some of you people are just retarded.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:22 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

BMG, you're an idiot.

For the rest of you. O you even realize that law enforcement agencies have different divisions? I know it's tough to grasp, but I'll do my best to break it down.

Traffic Enforcement - they checl speed and work accidents.

Patrol Division - they come to your house when you call.

Supervisors - they make sure cops do their jobs.

Detectives - they figure stuff out.

Wake up - some of you people are just retarded.
Based on your other posts in general, I'll take that one as the norm....meaningless...

Old 04-20-2007, 04:09 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow............after reading this entire thread..............I'm a little let down knowing our great forum has some real ignorant people on it.

I respect cops. They do FAR more than just pulling your asses over when YOU are breaking the law by speeding. Just because you have a fast bike doesn't give you the almighty right to decide what the speed limit should be. Lighten up guys........they're here to help. If you get a ticket...........well, that's your OWN damn fault now isn't it?

Old 04-20-2007, 04:23 AM

Personally, I never disrespected a cop either here or in the real world...

But...anyway...lighten the atmosphere here...

http://www.break.com/index/cop_crash..._dirtbike.html

Old 04-20-2007, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

And of course we now know that Kim Jong lives in the Salt Lake Valley
Hmmmmm I live in the salt lake valley...
I also come from a family full of cops,and i've never heard them bitch like that...must've been having a bad day.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

if im speeding alright i understand pull me overand write me upim not gonna bitch and moan and try and get outta the ticket. but when im driving my car and its a 1/4 inch too low or my stock exhaust is a lil too loud even though it came from the factory this way do you really gotta bust my ***** . im not hurting anyone. but still even when they pull me over its "yes sir, yes mam". ive hade alot of 1st person dealings with cops and firefighters, paramedics etc and they are good people in my opinion.

Quick Reply: A Rant From a Cop