Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Default RE: Rant

Dont know what to say to all that! I hope it works out for you! Never give up!

[IMG]local://upfiles/27654/B178F994D0074D6A9730ABB62098361C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
VP

sucks to hear it man...

make mistakes, learn from them, and move on.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Not even sure what to say about all of that, or how it could have happened. But like said above, do your best to get it fixed, and move on the best ya can.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:56 PM

Rod...that actually put a smile on my face...thanks.

vp & tk...i'm trying my hardest.

This most recent **** happened after i finished doing something i shouldn't have...cops weren't close enough to hear or see...i stopped...got off my bike...and talked to a friend who was packing the camera up. During this time 3 other sport bikes came past. Cop is coming up the street...i don't see him...mount my bike...start it...make a right hand turn from the curb to my hill...go up my hill...turn onto a sidewalk(which is on a oneway street)that leads to my gate/ramp/bike storage. I get onto the ramp and a cop flies up behind me and into the curb. after i roll down the ramp and get off to walk back up...he comes into my yard yelling at me. long story short...i don't let anyone talk down to me(stupid with a powertripping cop)and ended up getting all of that. Cop claims someone called for someone speeding up and down the street on a motorcycle...i have witnesses to the cop harassing me and a witness to him "pulling me over" without ANY possible reason. I didn't sign for the certified mail(citations or whatever mailed not written/signed on spot)....don't want to..but i know i'll have to deal with this anyway...i just don't want to end up in ****ing jail over some stupid misdemeanor when these piece of **** cops won't even come up here when the drug dealers are out during the day. My previous case carries 3 misdemeanors....two reckless endangerments and a fleeing/alude

Old 08-08-2008, 12:29 AM

ouch...at least you have a Rottie that loves you...that's worth it's weight in mother****ing gold right there IMO.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe .........smile at the cop, invite him in for coffee, and let the Rottie in too.........
Was he trespassing................?
Did he have cause..........?
Maybe not, but he will have scars
he he

Old 08-08-2008, 04:18 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hey :-)

..I know it all looks pretty bleak at times but trust me its never that bad ... often when a number of things get on top of us or we have a run of bad luck its all too easy to get very down about it all ..its all about perspective and how you view things ... yes you can
ponder all of the above on a daily basis and decide my life sucks and that will affect your mood considerably .. also by going down this negative train of thought you can creat.e self fulfilling prophecies ... you decide your life sucks, you expect it to suck and the next thing you know it does just that ..I know its hard, but just try and stay positive ..*that* alone is one of the single best things you can do here .. take the attitude that hey **** happens and move on ..eventually with time you will look back and see all of this as just a blip in the larger scheme of things ... you have your health dont you and youre young?? ..right there you dont know it but you have it all really ..anything you have beyond this is just a bonus, thats the way to see it .. and remember in a 100 years non of this will matter anyway, so chill ..go with the flow

I hope you feel better soon!! :-)

Jules

Old 08-08-2008, 11:40 AM

From my standpoint...and the standpoint of a witness...the cop didn't see me doing a single thing wrong...just decided to attempt to pull me over for nothing. I wish my rottie would have been outside during this....the puppy was but she isn't mean. Guess i'll get a public defender...and take all my witnesses to court with me(they total 6...5 will show for sure). This is just pissing me off....at times i wish i had an on/off switch for everything in the world

Jules...you always seem to be the inspirational one on CBRF....thanks for the kind words of wisdom...i'm trying...i just need a little help every now and then

Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 AM

if you have a suspended/revoked license wouldn't it be in your best interest to not ride over to a friend's house?

Quick Reply: Rant