Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rant!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE GUYS! So my wife goes out with a few of her friends the other night and this guy keeps hitting on her. She keeps telling him she is married and walks away. He ends up taking her phone and calling himself.(Im pissed she doesnt have a pin on her phone but she does now) This guy has been texting her for about a week and she finally tells me about it last night. She has never responded back but it made me furious to see he was so persistent. So i got his number and text it from my phone.

He effing answered thinking it was her. I start talking to him about meeting up with him for lunch because i wanna give this guy a good scare as to NO means NO. (i only did this because he kept telling her how he wanted to give her his special package). Well he said no he couldnt meet yet so i looked up his number online and i got his phone carrier and his address for free. So we are talking and i find another place that has a photo of him. I send the photo to my wife via text and she says yeah that was him and asks how i got it. I said you can get alot with just a phone number. I asked if he lived near XXXX and he said yeah i live near there. So now he has confirmed his address.

I tell him he is an idiot cause he has been texting her husband the whole time and no means no. Now this guy is saying he is sorry and saying he will stop and is making excuses. So im glad he learned his lesson and i now feel better. Glad i got that off my chest. Thank you CBRF your the worlds best friend.

END RANT!

Old 02-07-2011, 09:47 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol good stuff....

ill say though you shoulda shown up at his house and non violently confronted him in person....

bc that would really scared him $hitless...

last guy who hit on my wife a bunch and asked for her number, (just so happened to be a kid i went to hs with) got a facebook post asking why he was making such persistent movements on my wife? Needless to say neither her nor myself has ever heard from him again haha

ill be honest though out of that whole situation the thing that woulda made me mot mad is my wife taking a week to tell me

Last edited by __Z__; 02-07-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
lol good stuff....

ill say though you shoulda shown up at his house and non violently confronted him in person....

bc that would really scared him $hitless...

last guy who hit on my wife a bunch and asked for her number, (just so happened to be a kid i went to hs with) got a facebook post asking why he was making such persistent movements on my wife? Needless to say neither her nor myself has ever heard from him again haha
I thought about it but he said he wasn't home. Plus i think the fear factor of now knowing what i look like will scare the crap out of him if he sees my wife downtown again. He wont know where im at. haha

And our numbers are being changed today. I need a new one anyways. I still have my old Mississippi number.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:18 AM

egg his house,,, er i mean you dealt with that responsibly

Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by __Z__
That's because now he keeps their communications private

jk jk. geez :P

Old 02-07-2011, 04:43 PM

Should have married someone ugly...

Old 02-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

^^ +1. That was my goal.. but im a
Happy with my wife

Old 02-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the way you took a situation that could easily get out of hand and owned it. Nice

Old 02-07-2011, 06:13 PM

I'm glad that worked out for you. I think we would all fell better about your situation if you posted a pic of your wife?? lol jk You should have went to his house with a lb of butter and a huge ***** and said you thought he was texting you the whole time!

Old 02-07-2011, 07:36 PM

kick his *** but it is also a compliment to you for having her as your wife

Quick Reply: Rant!!!!!!!!!!