Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Random Day $1000 in tickets and a walk in the park. dial up dont even think about it.. lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random Day $1000 in tickets and a walk in the park. dial up dont even think about it.. lol

Had great weather and tons of sun, rode out tothe park to do some hiking, i saw that the gate closed and that means the gorge trail is closed (ice ect..) so i wander around the other trails come back to a family being cited $200 per head for Tresspassing... not to mention the trail (all stone, and stairs that go up then down a long way) were all covered in ice.

BTW.. i was not taking these pictures all papparazi style! I was a good distance away using my zoom lens.

Just wanted to make that clear..LOL

Name:  024-3.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  169.0 KB

Name:  029-4.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  170.1 KB

Name:  030-3.jpg
Size:  208.6 KB

Ok so you have now seen what lengths they had to go to to get on the trail, now when the cop tells them they are getting tickets, the kids all under 18 started saying thats messed up our tax dollars go to this park blah blah, well the cop just says um how much in taxes did you pay this year son? <--priceless
Name:  036-1.jpg
Size:  229.3 KB

Walk of shame to get her ticket(s) because her kids were minors she was fined for them.... lol..
Name:  085-2.jpg
Size:  209.2 KB

Uh Oh! Back up has arrived!
Name:  088-2.jpg
Size:  182.6 KB

Enough of that... now to some other pics.. Just randoms from the hike...
Name:  108-2.jpg
Size:  155.9 KB

Name:  102-1.jpg
Size:  199.6 KB

Name:  053-3.jpg
Size:  139.3 KB

Whoa, got company... Met these guys, they showed right as i was leaving ,pretty cool guys from Syracuse. We all exchanged #'s to go ride in the future, not to mention the shorty cf 2bros exaust on the gsxr sounded SWEET!
Name:  091-2.jpg
Size:  159.3 KB

Name:  092-2.jpg
Size:  226.8 KB

Had lunch and took some pics at the lake on my way home..
Name:  114-1.jpg
Size:  157.5 KB

Name:  115-1.jpg
Size:  90.3 KB

^^that guy is straight OG with his sock pulled up^^

Hope you enjoyed them, sorry if this took forever to open.

Ithaca is "Gorges"

Old 04-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Default RE: Random stuff from today. dial up dont even think about it.. lol

You and that zoom...spy on the neighbors alot too?? ehh??
someone in my High school used to wear a shirt that said "Ithaca is George." lol..anyways, looks like you made new friends...wont be needing me anymore..*sniffles*..Bike looks great with that carbon fiber and the sliders

Old 04-06-2008, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

You and that zoom...spy on the neighbors alot too?? ehh??
someone in my High school used to wear a shirt that said "Ithaca is George." lol..anyways, looks like you made new friends...wont be needing me anymore..*sniffles*..Bike looks great with that carbon fiber and the sliders
LOL.... NO spying on the neighbors.. lol.. Yeah i have one that says Ithaca is Heady.. lol..

As far as not needing you anymore goes.. those guys live in the Cuse.. soooo not as close to meet as you are.. so your safe.. for now!

Old 04-06-2008, 07:20 PM

Yikes...no wonder I don't ride a Suzuki...the yellow and black one looks like an accidental child between a Hayabusa and a GSX-R. hmm mmm...no gracias

But I particularly enjoyed the pics of the swirling, frothy water, and the walk of shame...hee haw!

Old 04-06-2008, 07:24 PM

Looks like a good trail to burn on but nice pics man did you hear about that bowl piece from your buddy

Old 04-06-2008, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Yikes...no wonder I don't ride a Suzuki...the yellow and black one looks like an accidental child between a Hayabusa and a GSX-R. hmm mmm...no gracias

But I particularly enjoyed the pics of the swirling, frothy water, and the walk of shame...hee haw!
I like the front of GSXRs but hate that whale tail.. and yes i enjoyed taking the walk of shame pic as well.. instant classic in my photo album.

Im particularly glad you enjoyed that pic, something about the multitude of colors and texture.. and it was frothy water.. lol..

Roor.. no news yet.. been riding all weekend.. sorry.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:58 PM

looks nice there..maybe ill have to take a trip to NY...thats a hell of a ride tho. probably couldnt do it all in a 3 day period[&:]

Old 04-07-2008, 07:29 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

looks nice there..maybe ill have to take a trip to NY...thats a hell of a ride tho. probably couldnt do it all in a 3 day period[&:]
That would be a stretch.. but it could be done.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 AM

Damn Okie, you sure know how to enjoy your time. Those are some awesome pics. What I wouldn't give sometimes to be able to just take off and cruze around. Do yourself a favor and get a vasectomy LOL

Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Damn Okie, you sure know how to enjoy your time. Those are some awesome pics. What I wouldn't give sometimes to be able to just take off and cruze around. Do yourself a favor and get a vasectomy LOL
That i do.. enjoying life is my plan when i wake up every morning.

Vasectomy? nahh... i want at least one **** stormer running around one of these days.

Quick Reply: Random Day $1000 in tickets and a walk in the park. dial up dont even think about it.. lol