Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

R.I.P. Evel Knievel

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: R.I.P. Evel Knievel

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: woo545

...one of his..umm...less then successful jumps...with ragdoll physics in full play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYGGCVE2lKY
"rag doll physics in full play"?

Ah yes, there is always someone to try and appear more intelligent than the rest by bringing up something completely
negative.

The Ceaser's Palace jump is known throughout the world as one his jumps that did not work.

Wow...thanks for sharing nothing but disrespect for the deceased and for a film everyone has seen about 1 billion times.

Best post ever.[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=shutup.gif]
"Rag Doll Physics" is more of video gaming term and I was joking about the awful accident that he had at Ceasar's. After all, he did survive....barely. I make no claims of intelligent on such an obvious attempt at not being serious. I actually don't make any claims of intelligence. But you want me to be serious? How about the the negative...how about being alleged abuser of his wife and kids? How about beating the crap out of someone with an aluminum bat. I have little respect for the man. And yes...he is dead. I really don't think he is really going to care right now. I guess you want me to not pick on a cop killer too..Get over it.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R.I.P. Evel Knievel

True Americana hero. Lived life 150%. He was my hero when was young. He got me jumping all kinda crap on my bike. The bmx racing. If I knew he was going to be wide world of sports no tvo. I would plan everything around that Saterday. RIP!