Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Punk A$$ bouncers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punk A$$ bouncers...

I know a lot of bouncers. Very typical they're a bunch of meatheads. Though there are the more professional around, they're hard to come by.

This is a video of a bunch of bouncer bitches. I'd make a reference to a couple of them but they're all unreal. It's hard to pick any one out.

http://comegetyousome.com/viewvid.php?id=5637

When I was a cop I had to actually threaten to arrest a bouncer one night when I was out with some friends and some of their friends. I never once in public made any reference to what I did, but I really didn't have a choice that time.

A friend of a friend was with us and I guess he had little man syndrome. A DJ asked him to step off the dance floor with his cigarette and he was drunk and well you know.

On our way out the door he and a bouncer were going back and forth verbally. The bouncer shoved him out the door and he turned around to fight him (lol). A couple of friends held him and moved out into the street to cross. Well the meathead bouncer tried to follow and tried to get physical with me when I told him to keep his *** inside that door.

I'm not huge, and I'm not necassarily afraid of fighting pretty much anybody if I have to. But I wasn't opting to fight him, lol. He was huge and I knew ofhim, he's a local badass. So I whipped it out, "you come outside that door to make a move andI'll arrest you bothfor mutual combat, both of you shut up. He's outside the club moving on and that's where your concern of him ends."

Sorry - bouncers erk me. And truck drivers. Bouncers and truck drivers are really the only group of people I collectively can't stand.

Old 03-14-2008, 06:40 AM
Banned
Default RE: Punk A$$ bouncers...

The guy in the blue jacket needs a bullet, then bar owner should be sued and his bar burned down for having such ******** working for him.

I've had a few run ins with bouncers when I was younger, but they were all pretty cool and showed restraint. Maybe it was a New York thing, Cops were cool, bouncers were cool, and if you acted dumb, you were just grabbed and tossed out by a bunch ofbouncers rather than sucker punched by some punk. ]Even when the Cops came, they really just yelled at you for a few minutes and made sure you left, I guess the jails were full of rapists and murderers back then and some dumb kid wasn't worth their time.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF?!? Those guys are a bunch of punk bitches. WTF did they keep sucker punching people that were not even being combatitive in the least bit? I feel like going to that place and laying those bitches out. That video just pissed me off. Especially when they were beating people who were already down too, that is just beyond f***ed up.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:24 AM

Wow! Thats just F#$ked. If I was sucker punched like that for no reason I definitely would of been back... With some friends!

Never mind! Out of all my friends Im the biggest one. And Im not that big. I just would of cried myself home[&:].

Old 03-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

/\/\ Knowing my brother, as soon as that bouncer raised his hand he would have been stabbed. LOL. Kind of an inside joke b/c my brother always pulls out his switch blade.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned

Yeah I saw more than a handful of guys simply walking over, kicking the guy and walking away like it was nothing.

Only thing I can think is Meth. Bunch of fvctards. Yeah Rrasco, I'm with ya buddy. Gets my blood pumpin' seeing **** like that. Not cool at all...

Old 03-14-2008, 10:59 PM

ya same here pisses me off watchin this **** too... i cant believe no ones come back and shanked those dicks like rrasco said

Old 03-15-2008, 11:00 AM

It is whise to forgive your enemies but whiser to remember there names. Than come back later and rob those mother ****ers BLIND!

Old 03-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

^Thieves are just as bad,.. plus then they wouldn't learn anything and we'd see even more videos because they'd be pissed off.

They need beat. Bad. Even slight disfiguration would be in order for some of those guys. Not a mauling, but a nice, slight disfiguration. Shattered jaw/teeth, shattered orbits, induced cauliflower ear, removal of one thumb and one big toe, exacto knife on the lips, nostril tip cut off with side-cutters...

Yeah any of that stuff would teach 'em.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:03 PM
RCR

I think the name of that club is "The Sucker Punch" Not one fight was warrented. Looks like they were jacking the admission price on customers and when they called BS they got sucker punched.

Bad thing is you wouldn't be able to beat any of those guys unless you got em alone. Too many sucker punchers in one area.

Quick Reply: Punk A$$ bouncers...