Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Prom night!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prom night!

Well its my senior prom tonight, anyone have any hilarious or awesome stories about theirs? hahaha

Old 04-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Tons... Not any appropriate for this forum though

Be safe and don't do anything too stupid. There is always someone that doesn't come home from prom night.

Last edited by 74demon; 04-19-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:31 PM

Hahaha nice! and yeah I'm not much of a party'er just going to a bonfire then six flags in the morning. I'm not even done highschool already seen 4 friends pass. So that usually keeps me pretty behaved.

Old 04-19-2013, 03:33 PM

Six Flags ??? Where are you from??

Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 PM

Pa? Is that weird? Hahah

Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

all i'm going to say is, my senior prom ended with a cop in my face yelling " DAMN IT! WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE BODY!?"

and no, no one actually died. but it was one hell of a party

have fun, stay out of trouble.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:48 PM

Six flags? Are you from Jersey?

My school had an assembly to show a video on what to do and not to do on prom night. They showed it on a huge projector in front of the whole senior class. When they showed what NOT to do, it was a video of my brother who had graduated like 6 years before and his friends stumbling out their limo hammered drunk lol. Good times...

Old 04-21-2013, 08:47 AM

jayb i would have high fived my brother, i mean come on hes a movie star! hahaha but one of the many funny things that happened that i still chuckle about a bit.

so my friend was sitting next to me and he was sitting next to another buddy of mines date who was a junior i think. and my friend looked over at the other kids date and just so happened to see her texting his brother that is in 8th grade like 13 years old. talking about how they "had a great time last night wishing she was with him again." but in a dirtier way that isnt very appropriate for this forum. needless to say we all went home(besides the friend that went with her of course) and congratulated his brother for what he did the night before hahahaha

and jayb im from pa but im only like 45 minutes from six flags

Last edited by 74demon; 04-21-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: merge posts
Old 04-21-2013, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by jake.carp
jayb i would have high fived my brother, i mean come on hes a movie star! hahaha but one of the many funny things that happened that i still chuckle about a bit.

so my friend was sitting next to me and he was sitting next to another buddy of mines date who was a junior i think. and my friend looked over at the other kids date and just so happened to see her texting his brother that is in 8th grade like 13 years old. talking about how they "had a great time last night wishing she was with him again." but in a dirtier way that isnt very appropriate for this forum. needless to say we all went home(besides the friend that went with her of course) and congratulated his brother for what he did the night before hahahaha

and jayb im from pa but im only like 45 minutes from six flags
Ha, man I miss those younger days. Getting old sucks when I think about my prom being 10 years ago. But hey if you're ever in Jersey and looking to ride hit me up. I live right off 78, i shoot out to the Easton area sometimes in PA too.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by JayB
Ha, man I miss those younger days. Getting old sucks when I think about my prom being 10 years ago. But hey if you're ever in Jersey and looking to ride hit me up. I live right off 78, i shoot out to the Easton area sometimes in PA too.
That'd be awesome just gotta get mine done! Haha its still in the progress but its so close. Its all little tedious things left and I keep not intentionally rushing then skipping over things and making more work for myself I just gotta learn to slow down haha

Quick Reply: Prom night!