CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Praying for a Safe Recovery. (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/praying-safe-recovery-20687/)

mjflagg 08-13-2006 10:19 PM

RE: Praying for a Safe Recovery.

Hey TBone, I hope your friend gets better and is riding soon! As far as the b!tch that didn't see him; get the F off the phone and/or pull your head out of your anal oriface! "I didn't see the the person" is such a laim excuse. That's the same as "I can't see what is in front of me when I drive a car". Please, someone take that person's license away! [:@]

hondacbr1000 08-13-2006 10:29 PM

mjflagg you are right on.My thought and concerns are with that young man who was seriously ingured because some dumb whore was talking about her third input experience to her girlfriend when she should have been paying attention to driving.what she did was criminal

doggy69 08-14-2006 03:14 AM

well put

TBone 08-14-2006 04:41 PM

Sean is doing better. They are talking about moving him from surgical ICU to just a regular hospital room. From what the Drs say it wont be a very fast recovery but he has the right attitude. As a mater of fact he really doesnt hold a grudge against the girl (shes 23) that hit him. Becauase, of this I have decided to take his possitive attitude on the situation and join him. He is going to need all the support he can get, no use in pointing fingers it really wont change the out come. On a side note I have inquired about the situation of the other two people involved in the accident. But no one was able to give me an answer. I dont think that they are really allowed to know because of the legal ties.

Tahoe SC 08-14-2006 05:29 PM

well...she rearended him while he was at a light, she will not be able to get out of this one...hope she learns to pay attention next time.

more importantly for sean, lots of support from me in the form of prayers...not everyone is as lucky as he is...when i read this my jaw dropped until you said no spinal injuries...

i'm very happy that your friend is still around, to enjoy riding once more. i know people around him will call him crazy for riding and what not, but remember this, we have the will to decide what we do and how we live, but whether we stay and go is still not up to us.

t

az cbr 1 08-14-2006 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

well...she rearended him while he was at a light, she will not be able to get out of this one...hope she learns to pay attention next time.

more importantly for sean, lots of support from me in the form of prayers...not everyone is as lucky as he is...when i read this my jaw dropped until you said no spinal injuries...

i'm very happy that your friend is still around, to enjoy riding once more. i know people around him will call him crazy for riding and what not, but remember this, we have the will to decide what we do and how we live, but whether we stay and go is still not up to us.

t
Well said Tahoe, he is one lucky guy despite the road to recovery. Our thoughts, prayers, and support are with him.

city worker 08-15-2006 01:01 AM

what if the guy she hit on the bike ( meaning yer buddie sean) was a 5 year old on a bicycle, whats the diff, you can't say you did not see him, then she should not be driving if she can't see whats in front of her or around her [:@] glad he's gonna make it to ride again :D

HAVOC 08-16-2006 04:55 AM

hey is there any new word on your friend sean ? i hope he is doing better

br2819 08-16-2006 05:30 AM

damn i just got rear ended the other night at maybe 10mph i can'[t imagine it at that speed. hope hes doing better

DRam 08-16-2006 05:39 PM

Here's hoping your friend, Sean, makes a complete recovery. He certainaly has the right attitude to help him. It's good to hear that he holds no grudge against the woman that hit him. That kind of forgiveness and reluctance to judge another is rare, admirable, and speaks volumes for him. I'm with Rippin too - the woman who hit Sean has something to live with that won't leave her for a long time. Something we tend to forget in our anger over a rider's injuries or death how the person responsible is affected. A young man in my area rolled his car while driving drunk and turned a 16 year old passenger into a quardaplegic. Her life was changed forever, but she has made a life for herself with the same attitude and forgiveness Sean has. The young man driving the car, though, has been emotionally destroyed and lives in a self-imposed hell. Not all are affected that significantly, of course, but I'd guess that most have major problems as a result of their actions.