Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pranking my superintendent.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pranking my superintendent.

I'll start with a bit of back story....

A few days ago my fitter and I had to go up by our conexes to grab some fittings for a new project we were assigned to. While we were there (and without me knowing about it) she decided to mess with our superintendent's truck as a joke.

Today my foreman pulled us both aside with the steward and gave us write up slips for the incident. Which instantly catapulted me into a level pissed off I wasn't sure he was going to survive. Especially since I wasn't even aware of it in the first place. He quickly copped to him being the messenger for our super pranking us back to save me from kicking his ****.....

Game on!!! When it comes to pranks, I don't get mad, I get even. And I never lose. He he he.

Today I stopped by pep boys and bought an electrical tow adapter to plug into his receiver. And the loudest, most obnoxious and annoying horn I could find. The kind that goes. AAAAHHOOOOOOGAAAA whenever actuated... Got it wired up so all I have to do is plug in the adapter and zip tie the horn under the bed. Every time he hits the brakes it activates the horn.

Monday morning during our mass safety meeting I'm going to sneak away for a moment and plant it.

Its going to be epic...

I'm quite proud of my ingenuity at the moment. Using the trailer plug so I don't get in trouble (for real) for damaging company property. Keeps me from having to splice into his wiring harness, or putting a jumper in the fusebox. Both if which would be time consuming (bad for a quick getaway) and could possibly cause permanent damage. Which is not my intention.

I can't wait until Monday..

Last edited by Fearless4x4; 01-11-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:59 PM

So how did it go?

And I LOLed profusely at this statement:
Which instantly catapulted me into a level pissed off I wasn't sure he was going to survive

Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hahahaha that's pretty funny

Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Official Welcome Crew Redneck

He's actually been sick and not on site. I'll have to hold off till I get the right timing now...