Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Post some funny Jokes! NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post some funny Jokes! NSFW

I have a few jokes, just trying to be funny and make people laugh so Don't take offense to them please.

There were two men exploring some untamed land somewhere in the Jungles. They got extremely lost and were trying to find their way out. They ran into a couple tribesman and were captured. They were brought in 1 by 1 to the leader of the tribe and he told the 1st person he has 2 choices. Hyabunga or Death. The man is thinking to himself...man, I dont wanna die. I want Hyabunga. So all of the men from the tribe come to the council, they lay the man over a few logs and One by One the tribesman bang him in the a$$. Once they were all finished and he was on his was he see's them bringing in the 2nd man and he shouts to him...CHOOSE DEATH, CHOOSE DEATH!! So the 2nd man, who is very scared gets his two choices....Hyabunga or Death. The man says "I want Death!" . The tribe leader then says "DEATH BY HYABUNGAAAAAA!"

another..

A man walks into a sex shop and asks for a blow-up doll. The worker then asks "Black or White". The customer replies "white". The worker then asks "blonde or brunette". The customer then says "i'll take a blonde". The worker then continues to ask "catholic or muslim" and the customer rudely responds, "what the **** does it matter" and the worker said "the muslims blow themselves up"

and...

What did the black man get on his SAT's.

Chicken Grease

and finally.......

3 guys die and go to heaven. They were met at the Pearly Gates of Heaven by St. Peter. St. Peter asks the 1st guy, how many times have you cheated on your wife. The man replied....In my 48 years of marrage, NEVER have I cheated on my wife. So, St. Peter very suprised looks this up in his book and realizes this man isn't lying, so he gives him a Royles Royce to drive around in Heaven. The 2nd man says to St. Peter...I have cheated only 4-5 times in our 30 years of marriage. St. Peter looks it up to make sure its true and he says that isn't so bad, here is a Cadilac to drive around in Heaven. The 3rd man says i've cheated about 15 times in our 30 years of marrage. St. Peter looks it up and makes sure this is true. He says to the man, you've cheated alot but you were honest with me. Here is a Toyota for your time in Heaven. A few weeks go by and the man with the Toyota see's the man with the Royles Royce crying on a park bench. He asks the man, Why are you crying...you have a Royles Royce, what is there to cry about. The man then replies "I just seen my wife on Roller Skates"

LOL...I hope you all thought they were funny, and again, take no offense, they are just jokes to make people have a laugh.....I love all races and people.

Post some of your favorite jokes!

Old 03-20-2007, 03:10 AM
Default RE: Post some funny Jokes! NSFW

LOL!!!

Barrel Joke

Theres this guy named Mike that gets on a pirate ship and he's becoming a pirate the first day he's on they sail out to the ocean and they're shwoing him around and crap and one of the guys say hey when you get into the mood and you wana relieve yourself see that barrel thats were you do it so he's like ok.
Mike is a virgin so he decided to go ahead and try it he's like WOW he loves it so he's hittin the barrel now like every 2 hours!
Everyone is tellin him to stop hittin it so much but he doesnt listen and hits it like all night.
The next day he gets up feelin great! He goes and does his pirate things chores as you would say but he has this guy followin him around givin him crazy smiles but then lookin mad at him. FInally at lunch he asks the other guys hey who is that?I didnt see him around yesterday....
One of the replies I dont know but his name is rayko and its your turn in the barrel today!

Old 03-22-2007, 06:12 AM

lol

Old 03-22-2007, 02:56 PM

what did one vampire lesbian say to the other vampire lesbian?

see ya next month!

POTATOWNED!