Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Politics and Religion and CBRForum

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Politics and Religion and CBRForum

Keep in mind, this is a motorcycle message board. As has been mentioned, there are plenty of places to go on the net or in person to get into religious or political debates. This is a free board, but everyone has to agree to abide by the rules. We want everyone to be able to speak their mind and talk about whatever they want, but we have to have a few rules and guidelines.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:50 PM

I agree. I am a very religious person and my beliefs are held near and dear to my heart. I respect everyone elses right to have their own values and beliefs but there are times when things such as that aren't respected and times when people just can't let someone get away with saying something they disagree with. Thats why I agree that discussions of that matter should be reserved for a different forum or better yet, for conversations with friends and family. I did one time have a good thing come from me posting a somewhat religious thing on a bike forum. My brother had gone down and was in the ICU, spent over a month there and a total of 2 in the hospital, and I asked for people to pray for him and to keep him in their minds for a speedy recovery. It definately helped me through a tough time and everyone on the forum understood. When it comes to a situation such as that, I feel anywhere you can find comfort shoudl be a place you pursue it.

-Berg

Old 06-26-2006, 04:58 PM

Nothing is Free! I came here to talk about riding and get some good info on the next good road to ride. I know none of you care if I'm a member of the GOP and worship Buddah. With that being said I agree....keep the political and religious views for another forum. Holla

Old 06-03-2007, 03:18 AM

I just now saw this and I want to say may God bless all of you, your family, and friends.

Old 06-04-2007, 02:55 AM

hint taken....actually i think it was a direct order...either way,gotcha.

Old 06-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mattyrides07

I just now saw this and I want to say may God bless all of you, your family, and friends.
So you drag up a year old thread just to start crap?

Old 06-04-2007, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: mattyrides07

So you drag up a year old thread just to start crap?
No dragging up, it's at the TOP of the off topic forum.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:28 PM

Why would any1 be interested about talking about God and potheads(politic-ians) and fantasy leagues on a BIKE forum?

Only thing us bikers are interested on here are the 3 B's.

Bikes, beers, bAbes!

BTW guys, post more HOME shot photos of babes! wives/GF.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kikn

Why would any1 be interested about talking about God and potheads(politic-ians) and fantasy leagues on a BIKE forum?

Only thing us bikers are interested on here are the 3 B's.

Bikes, beers, bAbes!
You definitely don't speak for me. I have a lot of other interests and will continue to share them.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:35 PM

Hehe

I share mine atmy other crazy off the wall topics and interests atwww.myspace.com/kiknarse and www.youtube.com/kiknarse

Here I'm just a biker with the three taste buds, abit I don't drink casually or socially.

Quick Reply: Politics and Religion and CBRForum