Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Police strip an innocent woman.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Police strip an innocent woman.

Apparently a woman was attacked by her cousin, so 911 was called and the police arrest the victim. Both male and female officers strip her of her clothes and leave her in a cell for 6 hours.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1yUs...p;feature=user

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6Lsqmf9yM

I hate abuse of power.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Police strip an innocent woman.

There is a deep pervasive dislike/mistrust/ hated of the police in almost every demographic.

For people that want to dispute that statement, think O.J. and Rodney King. Think how hard it is to get a jury to convict a drunk driver. Think why the pay is so low for a cop.

This video is there to remind us of the type of person our voted in officials give guns/power too.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:06 AM

Yeah, I saw this the other day. It's really disturbing. I'd have a hard time controlling myself if that happened to my fiance or any other woman I know. Of course, once I cooled down, I'd get the best lawyer ever and pwn everyone involved. Why the hell did they video tape that?

Old 02-06-2008, 10:43 AM

who in the hell was videoing that, what wre they thinking jesus.... but if i was the husband there would be 2 dead police offiicers or how ever many men were in there and if i was her i wouldent want some dyke stripping me either..wtf...somethings still not right with this video i dont understand who would video that... if its all true though she wil be getting a nice lump sum from that department and a few fired polive officers i hope they get jail time. thats bs even if she did fail the "attiutude test" in the begining.... thats overboard for sure

Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 AM

How did the police let that tape get out. They had to know what they were doing was wrong and there would be a lawsuit. That video really pissed me off.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 AM

it was a cop videotaping.. they show it in the second video.. this is sad.. and the reason i avoid police unless im bleeding to death.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Sometimes it's difficult for me to believe that things like this happen to good people. I was so so skeptical of this video. I done a search for the local news station and the story and managed to locate it. And I am sad to say it is legit. As far as the video goes, as to what transpired off-camera beforehand we can only speculated on. But I will say if this had transpired someplace like
Abu Ghraib the individuals involved would find themselves looking at war crimes trials. So with that being said, why should the civilian counterparts be held to a lower standard. Especially within our own borders. Even the parts aired on the videois a gross violation of individuals rights I want to make it clear. I have the utmost respect for anyone who steps into harms way here or abroad, and performs their duties well. For those who give those individuals a bad name. I have absolutely zero respect our regard as to their final outcome

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=82519

Old 02-06-2008, 11:40 AM

you cant tell me a FTP isnt appropriate here. iwould love to here otherwise

Old 02-06-2008, 11:46 AM

Oh my god. I could not even finish the video. I thought I was going to throw up. That was really pissing me off. As I am aware it is illegal in the first place for male officers to strip search females and vise versa. What fing reason was there to take off her clothes? And infront of all those people. The public humilition is what I wanted to puke from.

I see these types of videos and I think to myself each time if I should carry a gun to defend myself from police. I know if that was my woman I can honestly say I would pull a gun on the cop and shot him if it did not stop.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:10 PM

That happend about 30 Miles from my house. I use to go to collage by that area and I have friends that live down there.The husband was the Baseball coach of a guy I work with and he said they are nice people and are not trouble makers.

That video made me mad, that was rape without penetration. I never call the cops unless I have no other choice. I have heard that the cops in that area like to mesS with people and pin stuff on the wrong people. WOW! i'm really pissed that this type of **** goes on in this state or anywhere. I HOPE THOES COPS BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!

FTP! FTP!

Quick Reply: Police strip an innocent woman.