Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

this pisses me off

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default this pisses me off

so i have a broken leg right me and the wife go to walmart to get some food. get into the store and i see 2 really fat people getting into the last buggy carts. and left me and a little old lady that was like 90 their while their fat asses could go shop when nothing is wrong with them other than being fat and lazy just needing to vent a little cuz i think that is bull****

Old 05-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this pisses me off

I see that waaaayyyyy to much!!!

Maybe they could loose a little wait if they get their fat *** of the damn carts and walk to store!

Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 PM

Maybe they were skinny but since their disability they cant move around anymore and they gained weight.. I dunno, im jus sayin maybe?

Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 PM

ohh man i just wanted to take my crutch and bash their fning heads in

Old 05-21-2008, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

Maybe they were skinny but since their disability they cant move around anymore and they gained weight.. I dunno, im jus sayin maybe?
no no it was a fat couple honestly i dont know why they get the buggys anyways theres not enough room in the little crate for what they come for. unless they was in the same car accident that crashed through the drive through off burger king

Old 05-21-2008, 11:11 PM

Sorry to here that. It is unfortunate, but have you thought that being fat is just as difficult as you having a broken leg? I dont know how obese they were since you just said they were fat, but it is very difficult to walk after a long time for some obese people. Especially if they were older it would be very tough.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM

yeah but its their fault why their so fat and they were about 35-40ish and at least 350 each
ORIGINAL: flashman

Sorry to here that. It is unfortunate, but have you thought that being fat is just as difficult as you having a broken leg? I dont know how obese they were since you just said they were fat, but it is very difficult to walk after a long time for some obese people. Especially if they were older it would be very tough.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:33 PM

I don't want to sound like an ******* or anything but I hate fat people. Well, not hate.....well, yea, hate, or very much dislike at a minimum. I always get the seat next to the fattie when I fly, so I get to crunch myself into an already small seat and share sweat with some tubby next to me, while some lucky SOB gets to read his paper on the other side of me in comfort. Also, fat people come up with the best excuses, my kneesare bad (that happens when they do 4x the work-load ya fatass) or my favorite, it's my thyroid, or hey, I work out all the time....yea, it shows. And what about those who think that if they wear skiny folks clothes they magically appear skinny,oh nooooooo, not to us. Please spare usyour tub of hail-damaged gellatinus (sp?) flab hanging over yourlower garments. My inlaws are fromEurope, they like to come here and simply peoplewatch, at all the fatties the US has, it's entertaining to them, they're like, ohhhhh! look at the size of that one gary! Like they caught a big fish or something. I'd like to se a study about how much money fat people cost the medical industry and insurance companies. I dunno, I think it's simple realy. Moderation, good choices, get off your *** for entertainment and oh-my-gosh a little work. I have three boys, a wife and a full work load but find time to get my family out there and exercise and be active, cook healthy meals, limmit BS junk food and stay in shape for all of us. Funny, when my boys have their friends over, they'll get on the trampoline and when it's warm, take their shirts of and all, and all thier friends are some flabby nasty 12 y/o kids with moobs bouncing around all flabby and such.....geez, kinda feel sorry for em. OK OK, not flaming anyone as I don't know you of course, no problem with the few pounds or anything, just those waddling cheese smelling,jerks that want everyone to make an exception for them cause ahundred pounds sneaked up on them overnight or something. I mean if fat people have to pay double for airline seats, can us dudes that take care of ourselves pay half??

Old 05-21-2008, 11:36 PM

i totally agree with you man
ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

I don't want to sound like an ******* or anything but I hate fat people. Well, not hate.....well, yea, hate, or very much dislike at a minimum. I always get the seat next to the fattie when I fly, so I get to crunch myself into an already small seat and share sweat with some tubby next to me, while some lucky SOB gets to read his paper on the other side of me in comfort. Also, fat people come up with the best excuses, my kneesare bad (that happens when they do 4x the work-load ya fatass) or my favorite, it's my thyroid, or hey, I work out all the time....yea, it shows. And what about those who think that if they wear skiny folks clothes they magically appear skinny,oh nooooooo, not to us. Please spare usyour tub of hail-damaged gellatinus (sp?) flab hanging over yourlower garments. My inlaws are fromEurope, they like to come here and simply peoplewatch, at all the fatties the US has, it's entertaining to them, they're like, ohhhhh! look at the size of that one gary! Like they caught a big fish or something. I'd like to se a study about how much money fat people cost the medical industry and insurance companies. I dunno, I think it's simple realy. Moderation, good choices, get off your *** for entertainment and oh-my-gosh a little work. I have three boys, a wife and a full work load but find time to get my family out there and exercise and be active, cook healthy meals, limmit BS junk food and stay in shape for all of us. Funny, when my boys have their friends over, they'll get on the trampoline and when it's warm, take their shirts of and all, and all thier friends are some flabby nasty 12 y/o kids with moobs bouncing around all flabby and such.....geez, kinda feel sorry for em. OK OK, not flaming anyone as I don't know you of course, no problem with the few pounds or anything, just those waddling cheese smelling,jerks that want everyone to make an exception for them cause ahundred pounds sneaked up on them overnight or something. I mean if fat people have to pay double for airline seats, can us dudes that take care of ourselves pay half??

Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 PM

Pit sorry to hear about your leg man. I wish I could offer an explanation about the other couple, but sometimes I don't get to see the whole picture, ya know? I can see how frusterating it could be. I was working under a car once and it fell on me and busted me up pretty bad, long story short; I know what you mean. It seems like it only becomes blindingly obvious when you need it the most huh?

wildcard

Quick Reply: this pisses me off