Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This pisses me off

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Last one I saw was during the midnight launch of CoD:MW2. Loud exhaust. Looked like what'd you get if Ronald McDonald and Lady Gaga collaborated to make a car. And the 2 Live Crew musta done the sound system

Guy tried to do a burnout and barely laid a scratch. Took off down Columbus Blvd. My friend, who drove over to Best Buy, just chuckled and said "Bet we pass em before Washington Ave" (bout 10 blocks). His CLK-350 went by them about halfway there

Old 04-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

funny kinda goes with my F3... some guy on a gsxr750 pulled up to me and laughed and asked if I should blow the dust off my bike... so we took off at the light... and I blew that dust off my tail... and he caught it a few seconds later when he finally caught up

RAWR
Haha! I was at a gas station the other day on my CBR and one of the guys working there said "When are you gonna get a gixxer and let me ride it??"
All I said was "STFU, you idiot!" LOL..
And then he just gives me this blank stare and i shook my head in disgust.

My buddy at work used to have an F3 and we'd always get these clown kids revving their civics at us....lol..
He'd always rev back at them and then get real low behind the screen like a jackazz ready to take off.
When the light changed, my buddy would let the clutch out real slow like he was a 90yr old grandma and putt off....LOL..
I used to laugh my azz off when he'd do it. The civic would be all grinding gears and bouncing on it's cheap coilovers...

Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=zmds18;901212]perhaps u should ask whats done to it b4 u go making statements like that lol i wouldnt go making statements like that with a stock quest
QUOTE]

I really dont know what to say. But i guess i should apologize for putting my foot in my mouth.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Administrator - Retired

TK.... a gentleman??
Very nice!

BTW, I haven't seen a conquest TSI in years. My friend had a roommate who had one. LOVED the look of that car.

Look! Even little kids on bikes think they look "cool" LOL....

Old 04-01-2010, 09:17 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lol it's cool TK I just got the motor back together a few months ago. M lookiing at dropping a small block in there next year prolly chevy... Not really sure about cubic inch. Want a motor that fills the bay but enough space to still work around so well see..... Could be original and do a chrysler small block but well see...

Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 PM

I love it though. It's a nice sleeper. Love the uniqueness of the body lines. It's a stock wide body. Doing mr2 suspension conversion, supra brake conversion... Lots of plans lol

Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great lookin' machine, there, zmds18.
Beeeooootiful !
Watch the pimple pushers run.........................hehehe

And Teeks must find it hard to talk around his foot I know I do....
S'all good Teeks, whereya been ?

Old 04-02-2010, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by spicymeowmix
funny kinda goes with my F3... some guy on a gsxr750 pulled up to me and laughed and asked if I should blow the dust off my bike... so we took off at the light... and I blew that dust off my tail... and he caught it a few seconds later when he finally caught up

RAWR
So what your saying is your F3 smoked a gixxer750? i find that kida hard to believe unless the guy on the gixxer dint know how to ride

Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 AM

this one here is actually mine ha... i really cant wait to do the mr2 adjustable suspension swap.... shell sit alot lower... and i need new wheels too.. would really like some AXIS mods

Old 04-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Administrator - Retired

Sharp lookin' car, man. I like the black.

Quick Reply: This pisses me off