Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Picking up chicks at STOPLIGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sram delivers , is that 600, 750, 1000 those all look the same to me

Old 08-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ There was no 1000 in the srad, just 600 and 750's

Old 08-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Um, the kind of girls who will let you pick them up at traffic lights are probably not keepers!! ..lol

Jules

Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM

sure they are, for one night anyway!!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bradseabridge
sure they are, for one night anyway!!!!

I stand corrected!! ;-)

You want chicks at lights ... you can have chicks at lights!!

Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM

hahaha baby chicks at lights...

ive only ever managed to get a simple convo out of a women and its only been when ive stopped at a bar or gone into a store for 5 minutes and was holding my helmet. convo always goes "hey you have a bike?" "No i just enjoy carrying around a helmet for no reason." :slaps forehead:

oh wait, i think ive figured out my problem now...

Old 08-06-2009, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
that storys so awesome i think it is awseome did she look hot like a fox like megan fox you said hs did you dont lie do you that so rad whats her name does she have s sisterwhat kindof cbr do you ride sometimes i think its the kind of cbr not whos riding it how high did you rev it up alot or not alot did you redline it or is that just too much maybe just a little blip of throtlle would be better you think or maybe give them the full monty girls like that right so its all good man pu55y is so rad i wonder why i dont get girls at stoplights my ceebeerar must be weaksauce man i need to get a better bike what do you think can't get a new one though we just got mybetter half a new bike so me getting a new one will have to wait wait a second i have a better half guess that means i dont need to get any rad pu55y thats good forget i said anything man my bad i guess i got it hot and cold running on tap man im so lucky you are too though you get it at lights man we are so awesome
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe! I think they make medication for this.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
that storys so awesome i think it is awseome did she look hot like a fox like megan fox you said hs did you dont lie do you that so rad whats her name does she have s sisterwhat kindof cbr do you ride sometimes i think its the kind of cbr not whos riding it how high did you rev it up alot or not alot did you redline it or is that just too much maybe just a little blip of throtlle would be better you think or maybe give them the full monty girls like that right so its all good man pu55y is so rad i wonder why i dont get girls at stoplights my ceebeerar must be weaksauce man i need to get a better bike what do you think can't get a new one though we just got mybetter half a new bike so me getting a new one will have to wait wait a second i have a better half guess that means i dont need to get any rad pu55y thats good forget i said anything man my bad i guess i got it hot and cold running on tap man im so lucky you are too though you get it at lights man we are so awesome
now that is a good poke

Old 08-06-2009, 08:05 AM

The most confusing part to me was 'it's all gravy'. What's all gravy? lol

I don't want any part of a girl to resemble gravy really.

Now I feel like gravy....

:P

Quick Reply: Picking up chicks at STOPLIGHTS