Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Petition against TheX

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Petition against TheX

That Bastard!!!!

Seriously, I know a lot of people here don't like what I have to say, you probably don't like *me* either but you don't know me so your opinion is vaporware at this point. Let's see if I can point out the obvious flaws,

I support and defend the po-po.
You're damn right I do. I get tired of punks coming in here and whining because they got a ticket for speeding or doing wheelies on public roads. You do the crime you pay the fine and take it like a man.

I also get tired of the idiots that brag about running from the police. It's dangerous and childish. These people are giving the grown-up riders even more of a bad name.

I think max speed on the street threads are for squids
Hell yes they are, and if you post them.....well.....you know the rest. I don't care who you are you are not good enough to max out your bike on the street safely. Things happen to fast and to be honest I could care less if you end up with an RIP thread that you caused for yourself, I just hate to see innocent people hurt.

I don't always blame the cagers
Because it isn't always their fault. It's foolish to think that every incident is caused by someone in a car. Just read the points above and you'll have the proof, there are a lot of idiot riders out there...grow up and get over it.

Please, feel free to add your own points if you have them. I don't get butt hurt on the internet, your opinion is yours and you have every right to express it...and I have every right to ignore it.

I'll add more as I think of them, if the thread doesn't get deleted. I started this thread because so many kids want to call me out in other threads, and I figured I'd give them a chance to do it in one place.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Petition against TheX

you treat people like garbage!! Name:  banned.gif
Views: 8
Size:  5.9 KB
rarely see you say anything positive about anything that anyone has to say
-this does not include what you mentioned in the begining post-
you attack me-when all i am trying to do is,simply,defuse a argument!!
i still have not figured out what to do with you-what is your malfunction???
why do you hate people???esp,ones that are trying to be your friend?

Old 08-02-2007, 07:42 PM

I usually agree with your overall opinions. A little strict with the wording sometimes, but someone's gotta keep us in line. [sm=bicker.gif] No biggy, it is only the internet.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

you treat people like garbage!!
rarely see you say anything positive about anything that anyone has to say
-this does not include what you mentioned in the begining post-
you attack me-when all i am trying to do is,simply,defuse a argument!!
i still have not figured out what to do with you-what is your malfunction???
why do you hate people???esp,ones that are trying to be your friend?

+1 you can be a REAL ******** sometimes

Old 08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: TheX

That Bastard!!!!

Seriously, I know a lot of people here don't like what I have to say, you probably don't like *me* either but you don't know me so your opinion is vaporware at this point. Let's see if I can point out the obvious flaws,

I support and defend the po-po.
You're damn right I do. I get tired of punks coming in here and whining because they got a ticket for speeding or doing wheelies on public roads. You do the crime you pay the fine and take it like a man.

I also get tired of the idiots that brag about running from the police. It's dangerous and childish. These people are giving the grown-up riders even more of a bad name.

Hell yes they are, and if you post them.....well.....you know the rest. I don't care who you are you are not good enough to max out your bike on the street safely. Things happen to fast and to be honest I could care less if you end up with an RIP thread that you caused for yourself, I just hate to see innocent people hurt.

I don't always blame the cagers
Because it isn't always their fault. It's foolish to think that every incident is caused by someone in a car. Just read the points above and you'll have the proof, there are a lot of idiot riders out there...grow up and get over it.

Please, feel free to add your own points if you have them. I don't get butt hurt on the internet, your opinion is yours and you have every right to express it...and I have every right to ignore it.

I'll add more as I think of them, if the thread doesn't get deleted. I started this thread because so many kids want to call me out in other threads, and I figured I'd give them a chance to do it in one place.

WTF ?
I agree with everything you have said hereTheX. And I must have been behind the curve or really miss something what in the h@LL started this. Somebody PM me and enlighten me. And I thought I was the only one suffering from PTSD. Around here anyway I always enjoy the company of those who are willing to stand up for what they believe in. And I am always willing to lend a hand to those who are being mistreated, but TheX. I see nothing here to disagree with anyone with common sense would agree with you Give Them H@ll !

Old 08-02-2007, 07:59 PM

lol. I love these threads. Especially when I have not been around for the fight in the first place. We need a bookie to take bets on is going to win E-fights.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 PM

https://cbrforum.com/m_332507/tm.htm

GUILTY [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]
230mph in your front yard, squid !

Old 08-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: fuze

https://cbrforum.com/m_332507/tm.htm

GUILTY [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]
230mph in your front yard, squid !

Must admit I am a bit of a hypocrite on this one myself, BUT can't touch that 230 mph though. Never owned anything that fast, yet
[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 PM
VP

You want attention so bad you just started a thread pointing out that you are an *******.

But we're cool... do whatever you want man.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:50 PM

X is a dick and people do stupid stuff. If you post something stupid up your going to get called out, get over it.

I don't have anything against you X tell it how it is.

Quick Reply: Petition against TheX