Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pet Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Pet Peeves

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

how about a list of ten things that make you happy?
5 pairs of boobies.
This devil has to be terminated...lol

Old 03-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr
People who preach that prejudice is wrong.
That statement implies that you are right. For which I disagree, but that is my prerogative. I would accept a statement that you disagree with people who preach that prejudice is wrong.

I will judge a book by it's cover, at first, because that's the image of yourself you have chosen to present to the world.
Sorry for not being able change my eyes from being slanted, squinty slits to your preferred view of the world. (I know you said that it's not necessarily based on race...but it certainly doesn't preclude it either.)

Unless of course, you are talking about an all out hatred of everyone... That would just make you an equal opportunity hater... I'm ok with that.

I will admit, I think everyone is prejudice against, something, someone or some belief at some point in their life.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little sounds and creeks and noises in your car, when you dont know where the hell its coming from!!! AHHH pisses me off.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: woo545

People who preach that prejudice is wrong.
That statement implies that you are right. For which I disagree, but that is my prerogative. I would accept a statement that you disagree with people who preach that prejudice is wrong.

I will judge a book by it's cover, at first, because that's the image of yourself you have chosen to present to the world.
Sorry for not being able change my eyes from being slanted, squinty slits to your preferred view of the world. (I know you said that it's not necessarily based on race...but it certainly doesn't preclude it either.)

Unless of course, you are talking about an all out hatred of everyone... That would just make you an equal opportunity hater... I'm ok with that.

I will admit, I think everyone is prejudice against, something, someone or some belief at some point in their life.

When I said image, I used the word choice for a reason. You can't change your skin color, unless of course you're rich and nutty.

I can't stand the damn asians, however. They only made both of my cars, my bike, and most of the electronics in my house. [8D] Wait... my Subaru was made in Indiana.... damn.

It's seriously not a racial thing. Let's move on.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:41 AM

yea i hate ppl who throw their cig butts on the ground.
my dad owns a mowing business that i work for in the summer and guess who's responsibilty it is to clean up the trash around businesses..... the lawn guys.
so i spend about half of my time at each spot with the little grabber thing picking up hundreds of cig butts....
(think of this next time you want to throw you cig on the ground... rather than the ASH TRAY or the little tube things they have for them now...)

Old 03-18-2008, 11:42 AM

I can't stand the damn asians
I say the same thing all the time. I can't figure out why people look at me funny when I say it <scratching head>.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:44 AM

1. When Pilots don't listen. (especially during busy traffic)
2. Pilots who don't know how to fly.
3. Other controllers I can't stand but have to work next too.
4. ORE's and ORI's.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:52 AM

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

1. When Pilots don't listen. (especially during busy traffic)
2. Pilots who don't know how to fly.
3. Other controllers I can't stand but have to work next too.
4. ORE's and ORI's.
I can agree with the pilot crap, I should just put a side not for Fighter Pilots in general. Something bout the damn fighter ones.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:38 AM

When I said image, I used the word choice for a reason. You can't change your skin color, unless of course you're rich and nutty.

I can't stand the damn asians, however. They only made both of my cars, my bike, and most of the electronics in my house. [8D] Wait... my Subaru was made in Indiana.... damn.

It's seriously not a racial thing. Let's move on.
Just want to clarify:
I really don't think sixhundredrr is racist. My post was tongue in cheek and not really meant to be taken seriously. What I feel he means in terms of his prejudice is similiar to a lot of people here. Overall based on the posts of read from 6, he a pretty decent guy and means well. Moving on.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:55 AM

People who can't speak properly... and by that I mean don't even use real words... mainly rappers
People who wear shirts that go down to their knees
When people don't know how to debate a topic and just insult you instead of providing a rebuttle.

and not legally being allowed to work... leaving you with no money... therefore nothing to do

Quick Reply: Pet Peeves