Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Personalized Tags??

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Personalized Tags??

10's on street tires ?!? Dayummmmmm! Did he have to sell his top end to get there or did he go deeeep into the motor? I played with a dude in an '04 Cobra a couple of weeks ago -- it wasn't even close. The dude was a good sport though -- followed me into the gas station and hollered, "What the hell do you have in that thing?" I said, "Ah, It's just a stock 1000."

Old 06-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Patrick

its an old dodge. was yours modded? because the only cobras that i have lost to on the strip were the blown 03-04 cobras, and they were also built...i think they run 13.0s or into the 12.90s stock with the good driver mod, but thats not quite enough to get ahead of me on the track...

Nope, our's was bone stock. We had a '99 SVT Cobra, and a '99 Mustang GT... they were fun, but the tires got so darned expensive... got rid of both of 'em after two years.... Never attempted to race them on the track, but got challenged at traffic lights on a daily basis.

Old 06-27-2005, 05:22 PM

chainstretcher, he will say that its "all stock" but hes a bit of a jerk. it is a complete aftermarket blower, new heads, pistons, rods....hes running some 28 lbs of boost. evidently he has run into the 9s with slicks...when i say "Street tires" i mean that they were DOT slicks, which is what i also run. he had drag skinnies on the front, open headers...but it was pretty sick.

funny that you mention about the cobra...a friend of mine got a new cbr late last summer and modded it a bit, and within the first week a local loudmouth with a viper ran him down and challanged him...he didnt run the bike that far out, but had a lead on the viper...i know better than to pick on bikes...but thats why my gf/parents/relatives/brother/sister/friends dont want me to get a bike, because they know that ill challenge everyone that comes along....

Old 06-27-2005, 06:00 PM

I have come up with a few of them over time that I though I might use one day on my car(but probably never will since I truned it into a track vehicle only). Here they are in case someone else wants to use one. Most of them are asking for trouble if the wrong person sees them so I would use them with caution. Later.

Justin

Custom Car Tag Ideas:

TOO FAST
U LOSE
SMOKIN U
LINEMUP
RDYSETGO

Old 06-28-2005, 03:55 PM

i wan to get IWILWIN next...

Old 07-21-2005, 02:39 AM

I name all my vehicles. My bike is Sasha. I ordered SAXA on the plate. I enjoy telling my wife about how Sasha and I had a great time today, and how Sasha just puts it on me.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:15 AM

Can you apply for a personal plate after you register the car? I am thinking something along line of Horndog.

Old 07-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: techdog

I name all my vehicles. My bike is Sasha. I ordered SAXA on the plate. I enjoy telling my wife about how Sasha and I had a great time today, and how Sasha just puts it on me.
My wife is jealous enough of the bike -- no way I'd call it anything but "the bike"

I knew a dude that had "VIOL8R" for a tag on a Busa. Another guy had an old Celica (the fast one) with a tag that read "I LIED"

Old 07-21-2005, 06:28 PM

My wife is cool. Once in a while when she wants to ride she comes in and asked if I want to play with her and Sasha. What hot blooded american man can turn that down???

Old 08-10-2005, 11:53 PM

i wanted to put this one on my car or bike, whatever. but I don't think its ever gonna happen. I'm too lazy. "URLUZIN"

Quick Reply: Personalized Tags??