Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Paypal is the most @#$%^&* worth less peice of #$%^

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 04:02 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paypal is the most @#$%^&* worth less peice of #$%^

So my story begins with some idiot on some other forum that i shallnt mention the name of bc were not allowed buying my rearsets off of me....

He gets them and pathetically attempts to tell me they they dont fit his bike, the guy is a moron they fit my bike and he had the exact same bike as me...

my theory is the idiot didnt know how to install them and just wanted to blame it on them not fitting.... he wanted a refund, i told him to stick it where the sun dont shine (nicely of course)

okay so he decided to try and be sneaky and withdraw his credit card payment... paypal sends me a notice of his actions and knowing how paypal operates (since it was a outside of ebay sale) i quickly sent them proof of the buyer, the buyers address, and the tracking number showing the package had been delivered.....

fast forward a week or so they hadn't come to a judgment on the case so i called and waited forever to talk to a real person once i did she said i was qualified for seller protection and said she would unlock my money

great

two days later check..... its not there

call back and wait half hour to talk to someone she says sorry about that i qualified you and youll get your money

great.... got the money YAY

i eagerly transfer the money so i can buy my baby girl whos 7 months old some cmas presents for her 1st christmas...

today i receive a email saying they denied my transfer and deducted 160 dollars from my account (140 was all the guy paid for the sets) and that they will be holding it up to 75 days because i hadnt qualified for seller protection.....

VERY VERY VERY PISSED OFF NOW

i call and wait 30 min again and am very respectful with the guy (until the end), he apologized and said he would check into it... puts me on hold... finally get back with me and tells me i was qualified for protection but since it was something or other kind of transaction (i dont know exactly what he was talking about) that they had to hold the funds and its up to the credit card company to decided who wins the case... and i can wait up to 75 days..... gee three months huh.... GREAT TURN AROUND for your customers NOT

WTF so now the @ hole can may get both the rear sets and the money... and now i have to come up with some other money for cmas presents for my baby girl.... F you paypal

if they werent the only ones other places accept vs credit ide be canceling my account this second....

Last edited by __Z__; 12-16-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:49 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Wow that is Sh!ty. Sorry to hear that man. I've only had 1 experience where I had to file a claim with PayPal and they sucks ***** too. Bought a complete motor for the jetksi, the seller claimed that it was perfectly fine, starts and runs no problem. Well get the motor and when you turn the crank by hand I felt that the bearing were shot, it was rough as hell, no way it was going to run perfectly fine as seller stated. Filed a claim and fought the seller because he sold me a piece of crap but PayPal sided with the seller. Hope you get your money soon bro.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:49 PM

Perhaps you could spell the buyers name buy using the next letter in the alphabet instead of the actual letters...then you haven't named them directly...no rules broken LOL

Old 12-16-2010, 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear that z, and all this time I loved paypal. I even have money there all the time. I guess we live and learn. Johnnyh

Old 12-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I only ship after the money has cleared paypal ... then I transfer the $$ out the same day. That way they can say I owe all they want but I won't refund til I get the parts back in the same condition they left.

Sorry, I know this would have been good to know before hand. The buyer is almost always protected by using paypal and a credit card ... seller beware ...

Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 PM

wow similar story I had but i won my case because I had the tracking number and proof of delivery. it is BULL **** that they are doing this to you but I am SURE you will win your case. You have the tracking number so you are set.

And yeah, you probably don't fall under seller protection though since you didn't use paypal via an online retailer (ebay). It was private so they can't cover that. But bs nonetheless for making you wait so long even when you have the proof.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:58 PM

Hey thanks guys and gregg that's how I do it to. The problem was the payment had cleared and stuff but he filed with his card saying i chargered him for something he either never got or purchased. TRying to Get around pay pal but pay pal automatically with draws the money out of my account even if its not there is haves me a negative balance and I can't use my pay pal until the balance has been paid. And they hold it until the case has been closed.

Last edited by __Z__; 12-16-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:10 PM

Sorry about the spelling I'm on my phone

Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Z whats your email address I can send you some money on paypal.

I know your are creditable.