Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Paternity

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Paternity

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

Theres one rule i was told Get the results before you sign the child support papers! or you may find out 18 years later you kid is the neighbors
Its a law suit. I'm being sued for paternity. I have to go through the legal system now. If I did nothing the government would automatically establish paternity. Which means they take money from me with out a paternity test. I have to get a lawyer to help me out because I'm in the Military in North Carolina and the lawsuit is from Florida. SoI have a lawyer from Florida to do that part down there and arrange for me to get a paternity test done and I have to deny that I'm the father which I dont think I am. But who knows.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Paternity

ORIGINAL: tomp

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

Theres one rule i was told Get the results before you sign the child support papers! or you may find out 18 years later you kid is the neighbors
Its a law suit. I'm being sued for paternity. I have to go through the legal system now. If I did nothing the government would automatically establish paternity. Which means they take money from me with out a paternity test. I have to get a lawyer to help me out because I'm in the Military in North Carolina and the lawsuit is from Florida. SoI have a lawyer from Florida to do that part down there and arrange for me to get a paternity test done and I have to deny that I'm the father which I dont think I am. But who knows.
Well good luck man, If shes not that one you want to be with We are rooting for you! woot woot woot [sm=signs003.gif]