Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Passerby held up a "C" ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought tapping the helmet was to get those pesky bugs that survive the kamikaze attacks to stop crawling into your ears...you know the ones that use the "force" to make that direct hit on a vent and survive to buzz around inside the helmet.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:24 AM

What part of WI?? I am from Milwaukee. Here that means NICE RIDE. like COOL! I wish I could have gotten out too.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thrasher572
I thought tapping the helmet was to get those pesky bugs that survive the kamikaze attacks to stop crawling into your ears...you know the ones that use the "force" to make that direct hit on a vent and survive to buzz around inside the helmet.
Ever have a yellow jacket hit your chest and survive to come up inside your helmet?? Not fun at all, and as rare as you'd think it would happen I got it twice in about 5 weeks

Old 02-11-2009, 09:28 AM

Grasshoppers always find a way to attatch themselves to me when I am cruisin around.. Luckily though I have never had to deal with a bee or hornet trying to kill me. I am allergic to some type of bee just not sure which and I really dont want to find out.. But incase that happens ill always have my trusty epi-pen

Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by DJ600RR
Ever have a yellow jacket hit your chest and survive to come up inside your helmet?? Not fun at all, and as rare as you'd think it would happen I got it twice in about 5 weeks
Nice. I had a bumble bee hit me square on the adams apple, just under the helmet. It must've been knocked out or something cuz I hopped off the bike a few minutes later and felt a tingling in my shoulder (it was crawling around under my shirt), when I went to itch it the bastard started stinging me like crazy. I freaked out and pulled my shirt off. He flew away and I had a bunch of red swollen circles all over my shoulder.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 AM

That's just hilarious...

Old 02-11-2009, 02:57 PM

"Cold ones..." beer...lol.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:55 AM

I hate them bugs

Originally Posted by a0ka0k
What part of WI?? I am from Milwaukee. Here that means NICE RIDE. like COOL! I wish I could have gotten out too.
Racine

Old 02-20-2009, 01:23 PM

I got stung bt a yellow jacket once while I was sleeping. Talk about a wtf moment. I launched out of bed breathing really hard and having absolutely no clue what had happened but it hurt. I looked i nthe mirror and on my shoulder it looked like a spider bite (the bastard somehow got me twice). I should I got bit by a fricken tarantula and slept on the couch. found the sucker in my sheets the next day...dead. I woulda liked that honor.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ever have a yellow jacket hit your chest and survive to come up inside your helmet??
Lol

Quick Reply: Passerby held up a "C" ?