Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Parking spot rant...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parking spot rant...

So in my residency, we have a lot outside and we have to buy parking passes. Since i have both a car and a bike, they wanted me to buy 2 parking passes cuz they thought i was gonna take up 2 parking spaces but to save time and money, i park my bike in the same spot as my car. bike behind car one spot one pass
Spots are what you see is what you get, no assigned spots (though i think it should be assigned)

So go out with a couple friends tonight to come back to find a neighbor that i know car in the same spot as my bike. Mind you i push up my bike and lock the rotor so it cant be moved. she got her friends to move my bike and moved it back and parked infront of it...

SO I WOKE HER *** UP AT 130AM to come and move her fuking geo peice of **** and shes complaining to me that i cant take up a whole space with a motorcycle... and its raining. i cursed her *** out for touching my bike

***** is lucky i didnt break her headlights and tail lights cuz i was close to for her touching my motorcycle. I was ready to but my friends held me back from doing it

/rant

Old 04-09-2010, 07:01 AM

totally uncalled for... dont touch my chit, i dont care if its pouring down elephants, dont touch my bike....

Old 04-09-2010, 08:12 AM

you shouldve just called the cops and had her f ing car towed........then went and cussed her out knowing she would have to find her car/ a ride and been out like 300 bucks.(also would've given you a report if she retalliated on your bike). next time you see her tell her a soldier you know said iraqi's have more manners/respect than she does and that she should join the terrorists lmao. that'll make her feel good.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bambam
totally uncalled for... dont touch my chit, i dont care if its pouring down elephants, dont touch my bike....
Damn right. And if she does it again she could be sure I'd be calling the cops for attempted larceny.

Old 04-09-2010, 08:23 AM

p.s. Don't go retaliating with force and get yourself in trouble. Right now you're in the right, but busting up her **** is not justified. You could send a plenty strong message by calling the cops or threatening her with a visit from the police.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:01 AM

lol.... i wasnt gonna but i was just angry at the moment... you gotta have some ***** to touch another mans bike, Move it and STILL parkin the same spot.... HELL NO... i park WAY in the corner and every1 in my building and buildings around me know that i stay out of their way by parking in my spot

Old 04-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat

I have the same dilemma. So I park on the sidewalk.
Thankfully I have a 120db alarm that goes off when someone grazes the cover over it.

Yea noone bothers me.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Apt living & limited parking never goes well. Been there, done that.

There's something called - Small Claims Court. If you find any damage to your bike, like cracked plastic caused by her friends lifting & moving your bike, you can file suit in small claims court. When she gets notice, she'll learn her lesson. Even if you don't get anything out of her, she'll learn her lesson b/c it will cost her money & time.

Yes, it will cost you a little time & money too BUT you'll be teaching her a lesson...& word will get around that you don't mess around.

Just a thought...

Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 PM

dont know if this is an option for you, but when i lived in a apartment years ago, i used to park my bike under the stairs were it was out of the way, and out of the weather. this was a great thing for my F2.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

parking a bike in an apartment is just asking to get it stolen anyway. Park it inside your place

Quick Reply: Parking spot rant...