Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

parking lot pimpin'

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UnderAssumedName
The second street attracts a similar crowd but due to a lack of parking spaces a lot of bikers congregate there. You'll see some nice bikes but most are Gixxers and stretched busas. Some of these posers will rev the **** out of the bikes when girls pass. Do these guys really believe they will get girls this way?
I've said it before: if a blip of the throttle is all it takes to snag a girl, she's likely not worth the gas I wasted

Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I've said it before: if a blip of the throttle is all it takes to snag a girl, she's likely not worth the gas I wasted
Very true!

That being said, I was out riding this weekend (prior to to meeting up with JP) with a couple other CBR's at one light kids in the car next to us opened the window and screamed "Make some noise, we want to hear your bikes!" so, we were happy to honor their request...but otherwise I would have just sat there waiting for the light to turn green.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD
And I'll ride circles around you on any one of them...after all, THAT'S what motorcycling is about...not looking cool for a bunch of douche bags.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:54 PM

I don't like the majority of motorcyclists because they're flashy/showy douche bags...that's all...if you want to be a parking lot queen by all means go ahead, you're just not going to get any of my respect for it.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:58 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Hahahaha @ rebuttal image.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD

I don't like the majority of motorcyclists because they're flashy/showy douche bags...that's all...if you want to be a parking lot queen by all means go ahead, you're just not going to get any of my respect for it.

I don't think that everyone who likes to make their bike look nice, enjoys crushing the strip, going to shows etc can't ride. I know plenty of guys who drag knees on da trackk not just the strip and enjoy sitting around.

I'm not exactly a slouch on the ol' bike myself, but I sure as hell enjoy looking good doing it

Originally Posted by Aken
Hahahaha @ rebuttal image.
hhahah - yeah not gonna lie. Thats a pretty good one. Consider that saved to the file. Good pull Awkward

Old 05-23-2011, 04:22 PM

LOL, that Gene Wilder one is awesome.

Again, I'm not the norm, I don't like most motorcycle riders...I'd rather be welding up an old cafe racer than sipping on coffee at the local starbucks staring at my bike. That's what the majority of riders around here are..."Street Killers"...**** IMO. I commute every day on one of three bikes, and do trackdays once a month usually...I'm not all that worried about the chain sling I have going on.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM

I don't think bikers usually go to starbucks do they?

Name:  b4a86451.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  43.1 KB

Old 05-23-2011, 05:08 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
I don't think bikers usually go to starbucks do they?
Around here, they do if they ride sportbike. That is the meet up spot

Quick Reply: parking lot pimpin'