Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Paintballs

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 09:38 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

they're done bro...

they loose their shape, so they won't fly right, you're more likely to chop a ton of them in your gun, which sucks. if you have a force fed hopper, you can actually chop some in there too. you can keep some of them to shoot, but i wouldnt play a game with them. the ones on the bottom that have been under all the weight, i'd just throw 'em away.

i played all through highschool and a little bit in college. i know a lot of pro's, played a lot of speedball tourney's. i was a front player when i was small and fast, and kind of just worked my way to being a mid/back player (after some knee injuries and what not). i also used to play a lot of scenario

sucks to loose a case, but it happens from time to time. what kind of a paint was it?

Old 02-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never paintballed.. that sounds kinda fun. I've seen some nasty welts on people from that sort of thing..... haha

Old 02-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

just feels like a good flick on the arm when you get hit. what sucks is when you get hit in the fingers or when you get shot in the mask and get a mouthful of paint. yuck...