Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Out to get me..

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out to get me..

Well on my way to my house on my lunch i was at the first intersection and was behind the car that was taking a left infront of me and the light turned green and he went left i went straight through and bam the guy in the oncoming decided he was going to take a left too and when i was in the middle of the intesection and was about a foot from my left leg when he got the finger and a loud as engine rev to scare the **** outta him.. and to make thinngs worse the next intersection i was making a right and as i was making the right the rear decided to slip abit and throw me outta the saddle to the right and about another foot from the curb and threw a foot down on the curb to push me away got the bike back up and rode away all while doing about 15 mph..So i was taking the bike to the lake this weekend, but im in no mood to ride right now...Meh maybe on monday i will feel like it...

Old 05-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Out to get me..

damn... those are the times when you park her and walk away or you might not be getting back up

Old 05-25-2007, 09:51 PM

bikes already put up for the weekend crappy weather anyways im just not feeling it right now

Old 05-25-2007, 09:52 PM

yea everyone has those days.....

Old 05-25-2007, 11:13 PM

I might have one of those days when I take vacation and leave, and don't ride for a few weeks. I ride year round everywhere I go, and seldom, seldom drive a car, but.....on the rare occassion I drive a car, I drive all super stupid like I just go my license or something from being used to and so comfortable on my bike.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer