Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Other Hobbies?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Other Hobbies?

So, I love riding bikes like my life depends on it, but I have other interests as well. I love to play guitar (again like my life depends on it), I love to smoke really good cigars, I love to snowboard (Arbor board withFlow bindings), and I love to golf (but I am the worst hacker that ever played). What are your hobbies...besides riding?

Here is a group picture of my babies:

Name:  MyGuitars.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  107.3 KB

Old 08-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Other Hobbies?

poker but any fool can tell that right away! i also go to the gym like my life depended on it!

Old 08-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-10-2007, 11:40 PM

mountain biking
photography
working on my car
audio electronics
video games

Old 08-10-2007, 11:50 PM

Name:  IMG_09151.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  44.2 KB

Rocky Instinct in AZ

Just built mea new Santa Cruz Blur some stockmostly Chris King

Old 08-11-2007, 12:00 AM

o ****, x that thing is sick. i like to go hunting, shooting, uhh used to play a lot of paintball but not much anymore. i like workin on my car and truck, my next major purchase is going to be a nice mt. bike. and of course my number one is play soccer, im on my college team, played ever since i was a wee-boy.

Old 08-11-2007, 12:13 AM

we should get a mountain bikeride together, lol

Old 08-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Mad

Softball!!!. Me and my daughter are heavily into it. She's a much better third baseman than I will ever be. She's also a much better long ball hitter than me. She's really aggressive...

Old 08-11-2007, 12:31 AM

those are some nice guitars, i've been playing electric guitar myself for about 13 years now (started when i was 10) and i love it. i've owned a few Strats, a Les Paul, a Jazzmaster, but my current guitar is a PRS and i absolutely love it. wouldn't mind getting an SRV Strat though once i graduate and have a "real" job

i also like working on my car... i grew up a circle track racer, so one day i'd like to get back into it when i have enough money. i've got a 2002 Mustang GT that i'm going to be building a blown stroker engine for sometime soon hopefully (again, after i graduate and have a "real" job), and a 1972 Chevelle SS that will be a fun project also (my fiance wants to help, she swears it's her car but the title says otherwise

of course my #1 hobby now is riding my only regret is that i didn't start sooner

Old 08-11-2007, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

and of course my number one is play soccer, im on my college team
i never was too good at soccer (i was a decent goalie in high school but never really felt like pursuing it any further than that), but i love watching the sport. what school do you play for? some people think it's boring to watch, but i love it. every time we visit my parents, i spend as much time as possible watching Fox Soccer Channel, hoping a good Premiership game will come on. when i get married next year, we're taking a Trans-Atlantic cruise that will go to Barcelona, so i'm trying to figure out if we'll be there when FC Barcelona has a home game. my fiance doesn't seem too excited about it, but it's probably the only time i'll ever go to Barcelona so if they're playing, i'm not gonna miss it.

Quick Reply: Other Hobbies?