Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Other Forums

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Other Forums

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

This is my one and only...I tried a few in the last few months when this site went to crap, but it was like leaving Scarlett Johansson to shack up with Oprah...
Dude, tell me about it. When I first started getting on these forums a few years ago, I was on three including this one. One was very slow moving, the other was nice and VERY informative, but a little subtle for my taste...I got addicted to this one. Look at my whoring post count. I signed up for a localish forum that included the Pacific Northwest area that I am from, but they were a bunch of clicky ******. They had a post your pet thread, like we've done here, and I posted a picture of Randy Jackson and said, "Here's my dawg"...like I have done here (hillarious, I know), andthe OPsaid that every other post was cool except mine, and that I was stupid. That was like my first post there. Then, I couldn't get anyone to respond to me...EVER!!! Dicks. I left and now they don't have Voodoo to kick around anymore.

P.S. Buss, Scarlett Johansson said I could collect her farts in sausage casings, and grill them on the barbeque with onions...mmmmmmm...Scarlett Johansson fart sausages.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:23 PM

man I remember posting on supercars.net back in 2000 haha that place got huge. Lightly post on thirdgen.org and used to be active on iroczone.com but kinda slowed after I got into riding. Was on stangbangerz.com but sold my 5oh so no real desire to get on there any more.

Old 08-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a lot of other interests, it would be impossible to have one forum. I guess if you have a narrow field of interest then......

Old 08-28-2008, 08:59 PM

Yeah I use to post on Supercars.net a lot, but it's kind of a tough crowd to get into if you don't have 10,000+ posts. Very critical, but at the same time it's people from all over the world so interesting to see the different views. This is by far the most excepting forum i've posted on.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: TheX

I have a lot of other interests, it would be impossible to have one forum. I guess if you have a narrow field of interest then......
For me, it is not that I only have one interest. I think we all have many interests, but I can come on here and talk about them all in one place. CBR Forum is like a multivitamin, or Walmart...plus I am very fond of the members here, even you...

Old 08-28-2008, 09:31 PM

Hmm, lessee here...
The H.A.M.B for my custom car/hot rodfix
Olskoolrodz as well, but not as often
Layitlow.com, 'cause I likes me some lowriders too
two different Ducati forums for the tech...most Ducati guys are too cool for me to bother dealing with though...they hate seeing a guy who looks like me crash the party
JockeyJournal for my chopper/classic bike fix...got one of them in the stable too
InkedNation, cause I'm a tattooed, satan-worshippin', baby-eatin freak
'couple of other, smaller boards that I'll drop by every so often to check out, but I wouldn't say I'm a regular by any stretch of the imagination

Old 08-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

P.S. Buss, Scarlett Johansson said I could collect her farts in sausage casings, and grill them on the barbeque with onions...mmmmmmm...Scarlett Johansson fart sausages.
I would run backwards naked through a corn field on broken glass covered in rubbing alcohol just to pick the corn out of her poop with my teeth.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:43 PM

^^Buss why didn't you mention beastforums?

Old 08-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

I keep that and my affiliation with the NAMBLA forums on the DL bro...shhhhh

Old 08-28-2008, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

I keep that and my affiliation with the NAMBLA forums on the DL bro...shhhhh
Whoa! You're on the NAMBLA forums too!?! Small world, huh?

Quick Reply: Other Forums