Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Osama Found?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Osama Found?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/02/...ama-bin-laden/

either way, figured it would be a good movie to see

Old 12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Osama Found?

I tried to read that article the other day, but the link was dead and I didn't feel like searching for another. I guess we don't have much to talk about, just gotta wait and see what there is to 'see'.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Banned

If that film-maker (Spurlock)found UBL (or OBL)and didn't let 'anyone' know, then I really would like a few of our guys in Afganastan and Iraq to take him behind the woodshed and beat the life out of him. As a matter of fact him and his whole crew should be fertilizer. Either way, it may be a good movie.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

If that film-maker (Spurlock)found UBL (or OBL)and didn't let 'anyone' know, then I really would like a few of our guys in Afganastan and Iraq to take him behind the woodshed and beat the life out of him. As a matter of fact him and his whole crew should be fertilizer. Either way, it may be a good movie.
Well, this could be a controversial topic. I don't think he would be the first to have found him and done nothing. I'll leave it at that.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:32 AM

Maby he did try to let us know yet was sillenced?

Old 12-10-2007, 11:49 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

Well, this could be a controversial topic. I don't think he would be the first to have found him and done nothing. I'll leave it at that.
extactly....if he can find him, pretty sure that the gov knows where osama is allready. our leaders may be stupid, but i dont think they can be that dumb. kinda hope that he does find him, just to make the gov look like a bunch of dumbasses imo

Old 12-10-2007, 12:26 PM

i have no idea what i am and am not supposed to say, but my brother is in the army, and all he says is (months ago) that the gov knows EXACTLY where osama is. its no hiding BS like the media makes it out to be.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:37 PM

yeah, well if they know EXACTLY where thatasshole is, they should take his *** out...unbelievable bs imo

Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 PM

We oughta to form a group. Pool our money together and go on an Osama Bin Laden hunt.
****t that would be fun.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i
but my brother is in the army, and all he says is (months ago) that the gov knows EXACTLY where osama is.
Thats not the first time I've heard that. I heard it from some Marines before.

Quick Reply: Osama Found?