Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Omgrofl ride

Old 05-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Omgrofl ride

My bike needs TLC real bad right now and decent days are becoming more frequent.. I have a power issue, my cam tensioner is louder than ever, need new chain n sprockets, etc.. Anyhow.. Have been begging people for rides and the locals are jerks.. They're either not riding or say, you have a bike why don't you ride it.

This one dude is real sweet on me, drove 2 hrs to come visit me.. rode me around then said I could ride him bitch on his own bike... also he never let anyone else ride his bike. Dude is 6'4" and outweighs me by 55-60lbs or so maybe more. Cops were looking at us all crazy and them some ricers zoomed around us. I was cracking up and he said he could see me laughing at him. I never rode anybody that far.. I kept asking him if he was scared. Apparently I did ok... he praised me. He just went home and I can't stop laughing. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping now from the LOL factor.. I gotta be to work in less than 7 hrs....

G'night CBRF.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

pics or it never happened.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by regener8ed
pics or it never happened.

EDIT: PS what the hell Meggers - get your bike back up and running

Old 05-01-2011, 12:14 PM

I'll get him to do it again. He loves me. Haha! I was laughing like a goon!!!!

Old 05-01-2011, 04:15 PM

I've tried to get my boyfriend on the back before... he'd never let that happen, though. My mom did get on with me once and I definitely prefer to be alone.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:42 PM

Front wants to wander around when you take off with all that extra weight on the back... it was a challenge. But the more I did it, the easier it became.

He has one of these:

Kawasaki ER -6n

My f4i is way more fun. ;-)

Old 05-02-2011, 10:06 AM

I want to get my g/f riding but I don't know how comfy I would feel with her driving at 5'2" 100lbs and me at 190 :P I don't even know if she can touch the ground on my bike. I can't wait till she gets her own though so we can start riding together. Don't get me wrong, I love riding 2 up but she has always said she wanted one and I think she would be good at it.

Old 05-02-2011, 11:46 AM

i never rode a bike before in my life before i got my F4i. took the wife out the 4th time i rode around the neighborhood (no license yet). we did fine. obviously just took it easy!

is that considered spousal abuse if i have reckless disregard for her life like that?

Old 05-02-2011, 11:59 AM

No, but what was she doing on the back of your bike when she should've been making you some sandwiches..........

Old 05-02-2011, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by meggers
No, but what was she doing on the back of your bike when she should've been making you some sandwiches..........
I can only imagine he had to take her to to grocery store to get ingredients then I'm sure it was a straight shot back to the kitchen.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Omgrofl ride