Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Olympics anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Olympics anyone?

I'm only on this thread for Jules 20's swimming pictures

Old 08-15-2008, 01:07 PM

I like to watch because of the competitive nature of the Olympics. If it were a regular swim mett or track and field event, I wouldn't even turn it on.

I watched the women's all around gymnastics last night, and definitely think China is being given an "advantage" or a little "help" in the scoring department.

LIke I said I would never watch any of this stuff on a local or national stage, but when it is the world, it is a little different.

Old 08-15-2008, 01:21 PM

Today's gold for women's gymnastics was good, we beat China, and the gold winner she is cute.[8D]

Old 08-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

Im only on this thread for Jules 20s swimming pictures
The pic of me at Stackpole Quay in the "pics of you" thread ..well I have one of me from there in a black bikini swimming among the rocks but I dont think I should be showing it on the forum ... but anyway thats where I used to swim and around from there to Barafundle Bay was great swimming ..also Manorbier but could be quite rough there :-) .. I also used to swim at the Northgate Arena Pool at Chester.

Jules

Old 08-15-2008, 02:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Today's gold for women's gymnastics was good, we beat China, and the gold winner she is cute.[8D]
Holy Cow, I leave for a while and when I come backKikepiz actually has apic of him and his bike in his sig...amazing!! And I LOVE ladies that havethe lower back/a$$ dimples, they are a major turn on for me...very nice man!!

I have been watching the Olympics, they amaze me how good these people are at their events. The ladies gymnastics is awesome, guys is a lil queer (are all men divers gay as well)and the Chinese always win anyways. The judges have been terrible as well, and last night were being scolded by the "head judge" to make sure the USA girls got the scores they deserved, cause they got screwed on some of them. I am certain most/some of those judges have been bought by the Chinese, and it didn't matter because good ol' US of A still finished 1 and 2, although that Russian girl should have got the bronze over the Chinese girl, who's like 13. Bogus.

The swimming events are cool, and Phelps is a freak in the water but a retard when being interviewed. Ever heard of braces, buddy? I'm sure you can afford them...but with his size 14 flippers and double jointed knees, he swims like no other and will not only win 8 golds, but break the records in every event.

But I can't wait for track & field as well, female pole vaulters...my favorite. I also like to watch the women's volleyball, what hetero male wouldn't like to watch that? Here are a few links...

http://www.daytondailynews.com/blogs...ternet_is.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052801370.html

http://images.google.com/images?q=Al...1&ct=title(Kikepiz, your gonna love this one, lol)

And a few pics if your too lazy to click above...

Name:  AllsionStokke1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  8.1 KBName:  AllsionStokke2.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  29.1 KBName:  AllisonStokke2.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  43.0 KB

And the opening ceremonies were incredible...the first time i watched the whole thing...the next city is gonna have a hard time following up that performance.

And have you guys seen the Paraguyan javelin thrower? HEY NOW!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/bei...?urn=oly,99910

With all this, how could you not watch the Olympics?!?!?

Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM

^^^HOttie all the way!!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:51 PM

How about the Brazilian Synchronized swim team?

Old 08-15-2008, 03:03 PM

I love the Olympics!!! lol

Old 08-15-2008, 04:14 PM

Good call!!!

http://machochip.com/2008/08/bia-and...s-are-into.php

They are so hot

Old 08-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Usain Bolt ran a 100m in the quarterfinals, looking at the spectators and the display board coolly; easing off after 50m and post a time of 9.92 sec!! That guy is a monster. He is going to break the world record today.

Jules, you should be really good in swimming with all the experience. I'm a swimmer too and its not easy to really swim in the sea. Now the compliments had came, where is the pics?