Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Okay, seriously.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Okay, seriously.

so im just venting a little bit here... Its been raining here for like 20 something days straight now, so not many miles being clocked lately and im itching to get in the saddle. so yesterday the rain let up for about 30 mins and the sun actually came out, i was going to use any excuse to get out and ride just to ride. i go to the local 7-11 to fill up, just to make sure shes nice and full when this rain finally lets up. im minding my own business, just being happy to be out getting to ride and this dude is pulling away from the pumps and just yells at me across the lot "GIXXERS ARE BETTER!" this really pissed me off. My first reaction was to just throw up the finger.. i mean why does he feel the need to open his mouth for norealreason except to waste good oxygen. this probibly seems insignificant and stupid to everyone else, but this rain is making me crazy and i just wanted to tell someone

Old 06-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Default RE: Okay, seriously.

Cuz hes an artard lol. I mean if you wanted a bike to look cool for the guys, then go for the GSX.....but I think your aiming a lil higher.....as in for the ladies!!! Therefore you HAD to get a Honda! Everyone knows Hondas are real panty droppers!! LOL...jk jk. Some people are just ignorant is all....maybe the case is he has no idea of any other kind of sports bike except the GSX.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:01 AM
VP

sorry that happened to you man... but we do that to gixxer riders all the time. It's just a little worthless, neverending comparo where we hate them, they hate us, etc. etc. Both bikes are awesome.

Don't let it get to you. I think you're just mad at yourself because you didn't say anything back to him. Remember this and remember it well. Every time you hold your toungue you win. Karma is real and it is a bitch.

Old 06-30-2007, 04:29 PM

hes probably the type that also says "man i gotta slipper clutch and you dont"..

Old 06-30-2007, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

hes probably the type that also says "man i gotta slipper clutch and you dont"..
+1 and also a gear indicator....but he's got a bike with cheap fit/finish, cheap plastics, tranny's that explode from time to time and a really weak frame. I considered buying a K7750 and said screw that, this thing's cheap junk!

Old 07-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so let me ask this, did he holler this from his hoop-d? cuz i didnt see you say he was riding, he was just jealous and wanted to show you he was in love with you, they all wanna be somebody.

Old 07-01-2007, 03:27 AM

Got hondas, CBR's, zooks, gixxers, duc, kaw, yam, 100,125,175,350,360,380+,
550, 650,750 1000, 1100, 1260, 1300cc...
red, white, red/blk, wht /blue, lime green, blue, silver, met. tan, brit race'n green, black, butterscotch/white, orange, alum..YELLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'SALL GOOD !!!!!!!!!
I think you need to embrace riding in ALL weather... Rain, offers a unique oppertunity to practice smooooth !!!!!!!! the key ,to going fast in the dry.
There's great gear out there, to keep you comfy and dry. Get out there, and get ride'n... kick that "cabin fever's butt" !!!!!!!! lots of us, will see ya out there !!!!!!
Free and clean, Ripp'n

Old 07-01-2007, 04:45 AM

"too bad i do have a slipper clucth in my rr haha" would be my first reaction. well ino everyone cant say that, but they are awsome. when this clucth goes out, ima deff. getting another slipper.

Old 07-01-2007, 04:49 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

+1 and also a gear indicator....but he's got a bike with cheap fit/finish, cheap plastics, tranny's that explode from time to time and a really weak frame. I considered buying a K7750 and said screw that, this thing's cheap junk!
i was helping change oil today on my buddies gxer(07) and i noticed that the fairings are really cheap and like not to well put togther. seams where all shotty... but still nice bike, but would not trade it for my rr

Old 07-01-2007, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: rippn

Got hondas, CBR's, zooks, gixxers, duc, kaw, yam, 100,125,175,350,360,380+,
550, 650,750 1000, 1100, 1260, 1300cc...
red, white, red/blk, wht /blue, lime green, blue, silver, met. tan, brit race'n green, black, butterscotch/white, orange, alum..YELLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'SALL GOOD !!!!!!!!!
I think you need to embrace riding in ALL weather... Rain, offers a unique oppertunity to practice smooooth !!!!!!!! the key ,to going fast in the dry.
There's great gear out there, to keep you comfy and dry. Get out there, and get ride'n... kick that "cabin fever's butt" !!!!!!!! lots of us, will see ya out there !!!!!!
Free and clean, Ripp'n
I agree with the riding in all types of weather, expands your riding time (although mid winter, like it is here now sucks, its not so much riding, its turning that comfy heater off & getting my bum out the door). If the guy that yelled out was on a Spazuki, then I can kind of see it as more of a comradre type scenario, maybe he was doing wot you where & getting some miles up before the next down pour and was felling good about it. If he was just in a car, then he was just a ******** and should be treated accordingly.

Search this Thread