Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

OK who wants Carbon Fiber

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default OK who wants Carbon Fiber

OK who wants Carbon Fiber??

Ok I got a deal for you guys on here...I am starting a website called www.IntenseCarbon.com and I need parts to make here is the deal

1. I need parts to make so get all your little cronnies together and get a list of parts that you want.

2. get 5 guys together to buy said parts.

3. get me the part or a piece to use to make the part.

4. I will make the part and you will get it at cost.

5. I will then sell the parts and make money.

^. I can be a contributer to this site

7. I will die because I will spending all my money on Hookers and Blow...

8. My wife will push my bike over and run it over with her sub. after they find me dead in a hotel room with 4 hookers...

(6. and 7. if I am lucky)

No seriously I want to get this thing off the ground and need you guys to help me...

Old 04-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OK who wants Carbon Fiber

okay ghusar....i'll bite.... ....but here's the thing...i was hoping you might be able to do something a little more custom....something that there isn't really out there... (could be good for you if you can do it)....PM me....we'll chat

Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it would be cool to have an OEM Seat Cowl in Carbon Fiber................as well as I would personally like to have those little plastic exhaust covers attatched to the rear bracket in carbon fiber as well.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I think it would be cool to have an OEM Seat Cowl in Carbon Fiber................as well as I would personally like to have those little plastic exhaust covers attatched to the rear bracket in carbon fiber as well.
OK send me apic of the seat cowl and the parts you want done...and get some friends togather that want them made...I will give you a cost on the forum to make each piece...

This is no BS I am serious about this....then we will go from there...I will need parts so some one will have to pony up the pieces...

Here is my buisness card so if you want to call...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 AM

Okay... I've got several pieces I'd like in carbon fiber... the little exhaust heat shield, the pieces on the side of the headlights of my 07, etc etc. Just tell me if and when I either A. Need to send the part in, or B. Pony up some cash to be one of the "Five". Send me a PM, someone, to help me remember to take pictures of what I mean when I get home.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:31 PM

PM sent.

Anyone that has an '03-'04 600 RR that wants to group buy certain pieces PM me.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:32 PM

OK Redo just send me the ****ing parts ok ...you will not get them back but... you will get a nice shiny CF piece in it's place...I am waiting for the first person to send me a full set of plastics...

thats the new deal everyone else will pay.. First born kids please..

Muaaahhh

Old 04-15-2008, 10:39 PM

So if I send you an entire set of plastics, I will get a CF set back? Any kind of guarantee with them? Just wondering. Kind of a big thing to through out there you know. Whats the durability like?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:48 PM

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

So if I send you an entire set of plastics, I will get a CF set back? Any kind of guarantee with them? Just wondering. Kind of a big thing to through out there you know. Whats the durability like?
well if you send me plastics for a 1987 GPZ 750 its not gonna happen

but something I can sell yea that will work

Durability well if my parts hit the asphalt at a c note there gonna get hurt. here is the deal I do all that cf in a vynal ester resin and back it with a special cloth and add either Kevlar or boarn at all the mounting points.

so the durablity is the1 1/2 time stronger as a hand laid not chopped fiberglass part.

Why not epoxy because its $$$$$ and people just want the parts for looks if you were to really weight the CF part and a stock part I bet there god fdarn close

if you want it in epoxy I can do that but send some coin with the parts

5 gal vynal resin $120

1 gal a/b epoxy $350

so you can see the opts.

My bike has 2k on it and have not had any problems plus look at my weave perfect and it matchs all the same direction 2X2 twill

and yes remember I will keep the stock parts..

Quick Reply: OK who wants Carbon Fiber