CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Oh Now WTF?? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/oh-now-wtf-80394/)

thisismyacct 10-15-2008 01:43 AM

RE: Oh Now WTF??

Not one party is dumb.. voters are dumb

shoortbuss 10-15-2008 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

Not one party is dumb.. voters are dumb
Exactly. This video portrays the Republicans as ignorant, but in all fairness, it wouldn't be very hard at all to grab a video camera and make an ass out of any average voter, regardless of which side they are on.

I wanted to punch that chippy toothed blonde from the first video in the ovaries though...

thisismyacct 10-15-2008 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

I wanted to punch that chippy toothed blonde from the first video in the ovaries though...
YES!!

Nauree 10-15-2008 08:55 AM

I think she has a slight lazy eye problem too.

shoortbuss 10-15-2008 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

I think she has a slight lazy eye problem too.
Ya...it really compliments her lazy brain problem.

jdschmidt 10-15-2008 09:34 AM

Haha..she just kept jumping in front of the camera yelling random things. Honestly..im registered to vote..but i dont know if i want to actually even vote..i just dont even watch anymore. i dont know whats going on in politics and i dont care.

FFCBRf4i 10-15-2008 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

What's sad is that I'm sure he got alot of intelligent responses as well that were cut out because then no one would watch it.

But it's these types of people that put Bush in the White House to begin with. Twice. Well, once...depending on how many times we count.

The BIGGEST mistake made in the past 8 years was when the Republicans chose W over McCain 8 years ago. McCain should just be coming off his presidency right now, and we'd all be much better off had that happened.
Actually, the BIGGEST mistake was Al Gore winning the popular vote and not winning the election. If Nader had not ran or dropped out, Gore would have received the popular vote AND the number of electoral votes needed to win office. I'm quite certain that the world would be in a much better place from a former VP and Nobel prize winner than our current president.

ORIGINAL: Nauree

In the way that greed spoils the great idea that is communism, stupidity nullifies democracy.
Nauree, that's the smartest thing I've heard you say.

SpiritRR 10-15-2008 08:44 PM

Holy jumped up pejorative jesus sticks...thought I would stop reading the forum and see what tonight's debate was all about. [:@]

Once, just once, I wish I could see a true discussion between statesmen (or women) that inspired leadership and trust. Balls almighty. What is the point of modern representative government? Why shouldn't I pursue expatriation?