CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Oh Now WTF?? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/oh-now-wtf-80394/)

rider0033 10-14-2008 02:22 PM

Oh Now WTF??

ok this is just stupid. im sure if you follow enough people around then you can catch hundreds of idiots but come on. what in the world are these people so afraid of? it makes no sense, the answers that they give are off the wall, and they dont base any statements on facts!
LINK

these people give out bad names

Northernfirepower 10-14-2008 02:26 PM

RE: Oh Now WTF??

And they are why our great nation has had 8 full years of great prosperity

rrasco 10-14-2008 02:27 PM

Just think about it......YOURE A RACIST!!!!!! I want to slap both parties.

rider0033 10-14-2008 02:44 PM

that wouldnt do anything rrasco cause the party you slapped would swear that your an insurgent from the other party

crashkhanman 10-14-2008 02:49 PM

what's sad is a lot of our country is just That intelligent. regardless of party affiliation.

rider0033 10-14-2008 03:22 PM

i hate to say it but that is sad. this big ass melting pot we call home and still people act like this

cbrsix 10-14-2008 04:12 PM

i cant wait for this election to be over with

rider0033 10-14-2008 04:17 PM

just want it over with? i didnt care in the beginning but the more and more i thought about it....... it came to me that its very important that i have a small measly voice in an ocean of bull

jfunkRR 10-14-2008 04:54 PM

What's sad is that I'm sure he got alot of intelligent responses as well that were cut out because then no one would watch it.

But it's these types of people that put Bush in the White House to begin with. Twice. Well, once...depending on how many times we count.

The BIGGEST mistake made in the past 8 years was when the Republicans chose W over McCain 8 years ago. McCain should just be coming off his presidency right now, and we'd all be much better off had that happened.

Hoshino 10-14-2008 04:59 PM

Hindsight and all that.

Both parties have their extreme hateful morons. This country isn't great because of the politicians that do (and do not) make it in to office, but what the country is founded on. If more people would actually educate themselves and be able to tell you why they do or do not support something, it would be wonderful.

SpiritRR 10-14-2008 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoshino

what the country is founded on

1600...the search for gold
1650...stealing land from the Natives
1700...religious paranoia and murder
1725...indentured servitude
1750...slave labor
1775...delinquency on foreign debt
1800...stealing land from the French, British, and Spanish
1850...stealing land from Mexico
1900...stealing land from Hawaii
1950...racial segregation
2000...stealing presidential elections

You were absolutely right when you said this:

If more people would actually educate themselves..

...maybe there would not be ignorant mobs talking out of their a*holes on camera...jeez allfriday lol

rider0033 10-14-2008 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

1750...slave labor

...maybe there would not be ignorant mobs talking out of their a*holes on camera...jeez allfriday lol

whoa..... your cuttin deep spirit;)

Hoshino 10-14-2008 07:03 PM

Not cutting deep at all really. People tend to like portraying this country as the only one with black marks in the past. The spirit of the constitution, et al is what I'm speaking on. There will always be evil people regardless of race, religion or locale.

Nauree 10-14-2008 07:20 PM

In the way that greed spoils the great idea that is communism, stupidity nullifies democracy.

Hoshino 10-14-2008 07:27 PM

Are you quoting yourself, or?

Nauree 10-14-2008 07:39 PM

Ya, I liked my statement.

TheX 10-14-2008 07:46 PM

1750...slave labor

People are seriously over-rated.

soccer13pro2007 10-14-2008 08:22 PM

1750...slave labor

There's two sides to every story, I'm not saying America is perfect, but no country is. Many of those points can be seen from two angles though

But if you want to, here's who I would be putting out there on camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYa...p;feature=user He's at least educated and studied all the points

I agree that most of the people ever put on camera by another party are the dumbest of the dumb. I actually dont have a stance on this election though, I figure both are takin our country to hell, I'd rather vote for Nader, said it before but Ron Paul was the best bet our country had.

rider0033 10-14-2008 08:35 PM

it just keeps getting better
LINK

there comes a point where you just have to start laughing. these people are gonna have to explain to theyre children and grand children just wtf they were talking about.

nograv1 10-14-2008 09:52 PM

1750...slave labor

History will repeat itself (specifically your description of 2000) if this Acorn scam doesn't get dealt with.

Did you know that 105% of the population of Indianapolis is registered to vote? Look up BO's affiliations and take a guess on which party all those fake people are registered under. Talk about stealing elections....

thisismyacct 10-15-2008 01:43 AM

Not one party is dumb.. voters are dumb

shoortbuss 10-15-2008 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

Not one party is dumb.. voters are dumb
Exactly. This video portrays the Republicans as ignorant, but in all fairness, it wouldn't be very hard at all to grab a video camera and make an ass out of any average voter, regardless of which side they are on.

I wanted to punch that chippy toothed blonde from the first video in the ovaries though...

thisismyacct 10-15-2008 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

I wanted to punch that chippy toothed blonde from the first video in the ovaries though...
YES!!

Nauree 10-15-2008 08:55 AM

I think she has a slight lazy eye problem too.

shoortbuss 10-15-2008 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

I think she has a slight lazy eye problem too.
Ya...it really compliments her lazy brain problem.

jdschmidt 10-15-2008 09:34 AM

Haha..she just kept jumping in front of the camera yelling random things. Honestly..im registered to vote..but i dont know if i want to actually even vote..i just dont even watch anymore. i dont know whats going on in politics and i dont care.

FFCBRf4i 10-15-2008 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

What's sad is that I'm sure he got alot of intelligent responses as well that were cut out because then no one would watch it.

But it's these types of people that put Bush in the White House to begin with. Twice. Well, once...depending on how many times we count.

The BIGGEST mistake made in the past 8 years was when the Republicans chose W over McCain 8 years ago. McCain should just be coming off his presidency right now, and we'd all be much better off had that happened.
Actually, the BIGGEST mistake was Al Gore winning the popular vote and not winning the election. If Nader had not ran or dropped out, Gore would have received the popular vote AND the number of electoral votes needed to win office. I'm quite certain that the world would be in a much better place from a former VP and Nobel prize winner than our current president.

ORIGINAL: Nauree

In the way that greed spoils the great idea that is communism, stupidity nullifies democracy.
Nauree, that's the smartest thing I've heard you say.

SpiritRR 10-15-2008 08:44 PM

Holy jumped up pejorative jesus sticks...thought I would stop reading the forum and see what tonight's debate was all about. [:@]

Once, just once, I wish I could see a true discussion between statesmen (or women) that inspired leadership and trust. Balls almighty. What is the point of modern representative government? Why shouldn't I pursue expatriation?