Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

THE OFFICIAL Show Us Your Bike Thread (all makes and models welcome)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 10:12 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE OFFICIAL Show Us Your Bike Thread (all makes and models welcome)

So Im creating this thread so ANY bike pics can be posted in here for all of us to admire....

Post your bike/model/year/mods

And obv. pics....

Ima wait a couple weeks to post mine ha...

AND CAN I GET A STICKY???????

Thx Guys

Old 11-18-2010, 11:15 AM

CBR 600 F4i...2001
mods I've done so far: shortened Two Bros exhaust, Mini stalk LED turn signals/running lights, Harri's "CBR" gel grips, red reflective wheel stripes, Integrated smoked LED tail light
mods on bike when i got it: Two Bros Exhaust, dark smoked double bubble windscreen, aftermarket foot pegs, undertail/fender delete, flush mount LED front signals, K&N filter (though i haven't opened it up yet to verify), -1,+0 gearing

Currently rolling on Dunlop Sportmax RoadSmart rubbers.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
October 2011 ROTM
Old 11-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by R Dub
Z - Isn't that what this thread is for? https://cbrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9539

Old 11-18-2010, 11:48 AM

didnt know such a thread existed .... but then agian i never look in the sights and sounds section regardless....

it would get alot more attention (and posts) in the off topic but whatev

Old 11-18-2010, 11:57 AM

i didn't realize that either...

Old 11-18-2010, 12:02 PM
October 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by __Z__
didnt know such a thread existed .... but then agian i never look in the sights and sounds section regardless....

it would get alot more attention (and posts) in the off topic but whatev
LOL sorry bud, not trying to seal your thunder. I do agree it would get more looks in the off topic section rather than in the sights and sounds.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Thumbs up

crappy cell pics....

since these where taken ive added/changed

1-new tread bto16
2-went to stock sprockets/chain
3-put that street fighter headlight on(open to suggestions on a diff one)
4-this winter going to:take 12 bar off,get new tail fairing,do an undertail,paint,shorten pipe

If anyone has any good ideas on my bike feel free to let me know...with that said im keeping it nekked and dont want to drop to much cash on her cuz ill prolly get a newer bike next year and this one is just to hold me over intill then

thanks for looking

Old 11-18-2010, 01:57 PM

___Z___ 4,819 post later (member since July 09) and you are still going huh? I know I sound like a d!ck but in a years time your near 5,000 post....... I've been here since 07 and at less than 1,000. Almost seems like your post-whoring and have a tendancy to start topics in the wrong area hence this one and a few others lately..... Again not trying to be a d!ck......maybe the rules are slacking around here over the past few years....

Old 11-18-2010, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Almost seems like your post-whoring and have a tendancy to start topics in the wrong area hence this one and a few others lately
post whoring?

1) A post ***** is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguements to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguements include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what," "oh," or a curiously little smilie who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.

2) Someone who posts on an online forum just for the sake of posting. He or she doesn't have to have any relevant or complete thought to post. As long as the post count goes up, he or she is happy.

3) A newbie to an online forum who goes into overtime posting many short and usually meaningless posts in an attempt to raise their post count to pass the newbie stage ASAP.

a tendency to start posts in the wrong areas?

ide say no there too?

and you cant post something like that outa no where and honestly expect me to think your not being a &ick

Last edited by __Z__; 11-18-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL Show Us Your Bike Thread (all makes and models welcome)