Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official Pay it Forward thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Pay it Forward thread!!

Alright guys and gals, here we go. Not going to set too many rules, going to try to keep it simple. It is based on your integrity and morals. This is basically to offer up items you have sitting around that may benefit someone else on here.

You place what you have to offer. Does not have to be motorcycle related. You can offer what ever you want, never know what someone may need.

If it is something you are interested in, post in the thread your interest first, then you can pm the owner. So there is no confusion between others on here who wanted it first.

Shipping, that is up to the owner to decide if they want compensation. But as a courtesy, if the item is bulky, it may be considerate for the receiver to offer to pay shipping. But again, up to the owner. On other boards, they requested that if an item will cost more that, say $5 to ship, it would be courteous to offer to pay for shipping. Again, up to the owner.

As part of the spirit, if you take an item, it is requested that you in return, post something up for someone else. This way, we don't have one person coming in and taking everything and giving nothing in return.

As far as requesting items, I would like to stay away from that.

Now the hard part. Noobs!! I will not put a "required" post count number or join date. I know there may be issues with people coming on here and signing up just for free stuff. If the owner doesn't want to do business with a noob, that is their choice. There are some honest noobs here, you can't judge a person just because of post count or join date. Although, sometimes you can. But, that's up to the owner of the item.

You don't have to take an item to offer one up, so if you have stuff laying around, just post it. Good luck and have fun.

If I missed any guidelines or someone thinks I should add something, I will post and update this original post, just pm me and let me know.

I have already offered an item to another guy who just signed up in another thread, but I figured I would start off with the first offer.

I have a lightly used pair of Joe Rocket Atomic black gloves size large.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:55 PM

How much to ship those? I could probably use those. They're probably safer than the.mechanix gloves I've been wearing. :P

I have a set of f4i levers that have been claimed by meggers and a set of f4i rear set risers that were claimed by crazychris1982.

Last edited by jp_greenville13; 04-08-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
How much to ship those? I could probably use those. They're probably safer than the.mechanix gloves I've been wearing. :P

I have a set of f4i levers that have been claimed by meggers and a set of f4i rear set risers that were claimed by crazychris1982.
I am going tomorrow morning to ship a different pair to another member, I can let you know then. Probably just a couple of dollars. You want them? I'll give you first dibs.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:47 PM

That would be grand!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
That would be grand!
these are the same ones I have, size large though,

Amazon.com: Joe Rocket Atomic 2.0 Gloves - 2X-Large/Black: Automotive

If not in the mail tomorrow, def Monday. PM me your address.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:19 PM

PM sent Thanks Jim!!!

Old 04-08-2011, 11:55 PM
August 2011 ROTM

ok, So I have little OEM parts from 09 CBR600rr.

Clutch lever and windscreen
I am working on the shipping for muffler for someone already

And Chrome end cap for Shogun carbon S5 frame sliders

Old 04-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
ok, So I have little OEM parts from 09 CBR600rr.

Clutch lever and windscreen
I am working on the shipping for muffler for someone already

And Chrome end cap for Shogun carbon S5 frame sliders
I can use that clutch lever since i just found out mine hasnt even shipped yet!!!! Wont be here till the 7th!!!

Once i get mine i can put it back up as well.

I think i have some ICON pursuit gloves i can give out as well. Ill have to find them though and make sure i got em.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:56 AM

i could use the icon pursuit gloves if they fit since i was probably gonna buy a pair of those anyway. I still have my faux carbon fiber ebay special mirrors though. you just need the correct bolts for them and youre good to go.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nickp123
i could use the icon pursuit gloves if they fit since i was probably gonna buy a pair of those anyway. I still have my faux carbon fiber ebay special mirrors though. you just need the correct bolts for them and youre good to go.
Ill look for em when i get home and if im up before 4pm ill send them out to you. PM me your address.

Quick Reply: Official Pay it Forward thread!!