Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Official CBRForum LOST Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Official CBRForum LOST Thread!

Are you a Lostie? Do you pine over how Michael got on the boat? Why is Whidmore looking for the island? Is Aaron considered a member of the Oceanic Six? Why did Jack go crazy?

I, like many people, am a Lost fanatic. I read blogs, speculate with friends, you know, all the classic symptoms.

I am way too lazy to join another forum to talk about Lost so I thought I would start a thread here so we can all guess and speculate together. Besides, I like the people on the board here the most anyways!

So have at it....

P.S. - I know we are going on a slight hiatus in awhile, but that doesn't mean we can't gossip like little kids!

I'll start....who do you think the main character is going to be next season. I can think of a few possibilities.... 1) Ben (of course); 2) Charles Whidmore; 3) Daniel Faraday...
I am thinking Daniel is going to be a big part, but I am not sure...thoughts?

Old 03-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Default RE: The Official CBRForum LOST Thread!

Yeah, I have been obsessed pretty much the whole time. I am really liking this season so far, its just too bad that it had to be cut short by the writers strike. As much as I love the show I have to say that they have alot of questions to answer in 2 short seasons, so we'll see how that goes. However I will no doubt enjoy the ride.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Great thread...probably be my most visited thread...lol...Juliet's a fraud...I'm the real one not her lol...I've been Juliet for 32 years ...lol

Jules

Old 03-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered Users

Well i hope people hop on this...i seriously love the show...i was a big alias fan before it ended and J.J. Abrams also did that series so i sort of know his style....that he starts out 'plausible' and it then transitions to just plain 'nutty'....i love it!

Old 03-18-2008, 11:01 AM

Cant say I have ever seen a whole episode of lost, actually probably not even more than 5 mins.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

Cant say I have ever seen a whole episode of lost, actually probably not even more than 5 mins.
It's one of those shows that if you don't get into it then all it will look like is a lot of people running around the jungle aimlessly in the rain ...lol...it is good though if you've been with it from the start...my sister got me into it because she said Juliet sounds and acts a bit like me and she told me to check it out...I got all the DVDs from 1 and 2 and caught up...I thought series three was great with the others...much more interesting... :-)

Jules

Old 03-18-2008, 11:44 AM

Too busy with Nip Tuck, Resuce Me, Dirt, Survivor, Big Brother, Biggest Loser, Celebrity Rehab.....and the list goes on..i gave Lost a chance in the second season ..it never hooked me...o and the new season of The Riches starts tonite...

WE LOVE THE DVR!

Old 03-18-2008, 03:26 PM

Well as Jules and I have been talking about...What are your theories guys?

Old 03-18-2008, 03:35 PM

Awesome show, it has me wanting more every week. I had nightmares after seeing the episode a few weeks back where Desmond kept time jumping. And who doesn't like looking at eye candy, Kate you are so fine. Juliet too.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:42 PM

yess, they both are "cute". You too Juliet.
I loved this episode last season.

Quick Reply: The Official CBRForum LOST Thread!